Who's going back tomorrow?

Bestbuy7

Ready for day 2?  

120 members have voted

1. 1. Ready for day 2?

• Yes
    • No

Only went to Best Buy today and it wasnt until later in the afternoon as there were no doorbusters that were worth me standing in line all night for. So, tomorrow I plan on doing most of my shopping. Will be hitting the mall, Target, Petco, Michaels, etc. and hopefully getting 90% of my shopping done while my husband is away! :)

Well I'm going back because in all the frenzy I ended up paying full price for the darn DVD burner at Staples! I can't believe it!!! I waited most of the night, was second in the door, asked the manager where the external DVD burner was, he went IN BACK to get it for me and personally put it in my hands, and so doh, I never figured I had to make sure it was the right one, and lo and behold, I check the miles of receipts and there's no discount for it. Blech. Gotta go yell.

I don't think I could handle another day. I got up at 2:30 because that's when hubby got up and couldn't get back to sleep, which meant 3 hours of sleep for the 3rd day in a row. got to the stores at 4:30 and didn't get home till just before 6 this evening. I was afraid to sit down, thought I would just pass out. Although, it was nice to think all day that I was getting paid to shop (my boss gives up two paid days off for thanksgiving and christmas).

What bikes?

They are going to have little 10" bikes with training wheels for 1/2 off (will be $19.99) in the morning! They will have Diego, Dora, Princess and Ariel. I figure it would be good enough for my 2 year old and I need one for my cousin who just turned 2!

~ Erin (23 y/o SAHM to 3 cuties ages 3 and under)

i don't know if i could handle another day! was in line at BB yesterday at 2:30 pm, (cause even during the rain these people want to camp out) then i was at target by 6:30am, after that i lost track because i was a walking zoombie by 8am, got back took a 3 hr nap and and then went out for more. just got back at 9:30. dont know if i can take it anymore! i can shop till i drop but this is pure madness!!:eyepoppin . ah who am i kidding i might go back for more tommorrow!! lol if i can wake up