What would u have done differently?

jason

I won't do anything different! I ordered all my things online, and got to sleep in. I walked in to CC today and got my digital camera, and BB sent me an email saying my camcorder is being shipped. Can't beat that!

Well I got to Target at 3:01 am......no in sight....for a long time!!! Then around 4:25 a few people slowly arrived. Got what I wanted....2 of the 19" LCD TV's, 19 Flat Monitor, Kodak Camera and yes even that doodle bear for the little one.....Headed over to Brandsmart yikes....saved over 1K on a GE fridge that they advertised that didn't exist....(they gave me the current one instead), then Office Depot - CDR's, Circuit City, Sears, Cingular, etc.....

Next year I would try some items at Sears (if their policy is to price match....) Usually I do not find good electronics there....but I could look....

Thanks to this web site for finding me the cheapest 19" LCD H-D ready TV - now I don't feel so bad about having it installed outside and one in my daughter's room!

:) :) :)

I think we planned our day pretty well. My "big" item was the Rowenta iron at Joanne Fabrics. We have one of the big Joannes with lots of fabrics and crafts. Almost nobody in line when we got there - but it was a mad rush once the doors opened. They literally only had a handful of the irons. Thankfully I managed to snag one... its a gift.

I got a ton of inexpensive fabric too! What I would have done different is take a number for the cutting line right away BEFORE I looked at fabric. I bought a cartload of stuff...but I had to wait an hour to have it cut. And there were people behind me who I know had to wait much longer.

I got everything else I set out for and a couple extra bargains too... So it was a good day for me.

I would have gone to the other Target. The one I went to had 6 Cabbage Patch Kids on the shelf. I grabbed two but really wanted a boy. I was pretty ticked that they only had 6. They also only had 6 of the Shark vacuum sticks. DH grabbed the last one.

Walmart had tons of stuff at 8:00. I was pretty surprised.

I would have worn warm shoes. I went to Best Buy at 2am and wore my Crocs. They were comfortable, they just weren't warm. What was I thinking. After 3 hours in the cold I was dying. I wanted to tie my scarf around my feet. I got my 22" flat screen monitor for $200. And my portible DVD player and my 2 Gig flash drive there. Then I was off to Office Depot for my $8 CDR's for $8. I was home by 7 am. I was happy but exhausted.