BF Items after noon

stryper2000

Guest amberntony
At My Walmart Almost Everything Was Left At Like 12:30 When I Got There. I Wasn't There For Anything Special But It Was All Still Around.

We did not even go to Wal-Mart until about 3 this afternoon - there were tons of the DVDs & the TVs (not the 52 inch one), the PlayDoh tables, the Superman toyz - well - lets just say most everything was still well stocked - the store was NOT packed & folks were passing up some decent deals bc they had bought them at other stores who price matched, too (Sears, KMart - I even heard one woman say that KB Toys price matched some stuff for her this morning).

I only saw 2 or 3 Playdoh tables in carts. Mostly the V-smiles went and Bratz Dolls. Come to think of it, no easy bake ovens were in anyones cart while I was heading the registers too. Pretty much all dvds, roasters, coffee makers and other $3.98 appliances, and electronics.

I JUST got home and they still had a LOT of every single thing except the computers and only 2 of the 998 plasma.

I'm assuming nothing was very popular?

I mean literally over half a palette of everything in the ad.

Got to Walmart around 7:30 & was in awe over how much stuff was left. I went back in the toy department & could not believe they had the 10.00 CP left! They had at least 20. Last year the ones went like hot cakes in a matter of minutes if that. The parking lot seemed dead for that time of the morning on BF. Came back around 5 & most of the stuff was gone but still not many people in the store. Guess alot of people got there stuff online this year.

I didn't go to Wal-Mart for anything special around 7:30pm, but saw at least 10 of the 32" $598 lcd tv's sitting there. All I could think of was the camping out I did at CC for another 32" lcd for $499. I could have slept instead!!!

I didn't go to Wal-Mart for anything special around 7:30pm, but saw at least 10 of the 32" $598 lcd tv's sitting there. All I could think of was the camping out I did at CC for another 32" lcd for $499. I could have slept instead!!!

When I left around 1:00 we still had about 10 each of the 20" and 32" LCDS.

We went to our walmart last night around 8:30, and I was surprised. They had leftover stock to the ceilings.I had wanted one of the $30 vsmiles for my daughter, and had ordered one from walmart.com only to have an extra $7 shipping tacked on to it. When I saw 30 of them on a shelf at my local walmart, I picked one up, and just cancelled my online order when I got home.

well i went to walmart twice yesterday and well at 5am i got every single thing on my list and went i went back at 5pm for my prescriptions there were only the 20 inch monitor tvs left and my sister found a doodle bear that rang up for 10.00 she wanted one in the morning for her unborn son and i then she decided what for he isnt going to play with it for about 2 years so she left it she changed her mine once we were heading to another store and i told her it was to late but she lucked out and it was the color and the monster she wanted there werent alot of things left the movies for 1.88 there were only the hulk left and there were some pajamas that were 10.00 so there wasnt alot of things although there were alot of those 20 inch monitors our walmart is really packed where we live there are 2 walmart for 7 cities so our walmarts are always packed ive been to our walmart at 3am and it was packed so nothings ever left there