Staples $399.98 Laptop is ONLINE for PURCHASE!

rockets34life

I was waiting at Best Buy from 9:00 pm thursday night for a laptop among other things. I didn't get the laptop, but got lots of other great buys. I left there about 6:45 and headed to CC for the gps... no luck and HORRIBLE lines, then I went to Staples to see the same GPS. They didn't have anymore either BUT while I was up talking to a manager asking if I could purchase the GPS online another employee walked up with two "unaccounted for" laptops. One was upgraded and was for someone else they had just sold it to.. two minutes later, I was in line with my pink slip waiting to make my purchase, I LOVE IT!!!

I too am thinking of upgrading it, just wondering if it is difficult to do on my own.

I was waiting at Best Buy from 9:00 pm thursday night for a laptop among other things. I didn't get the laptop, but got lots of other great buys. I left there about 6:45 and headed to CC for the gps... no luck and HORRIBLE lines, then I went to Staples to see the same GPS. They didn't have anymore either BUT while I was up talking to a manager asking if I could purchase the GPS online another employee walked up with two "unaccounted for" laptops. One was upgraded and was for someone else they had just sold it to.. two minutes later, I was in line with my pink slip waiting to make my purchase, I LOVE IT!!!

I too am thinking of upgrading it, just wondering if it is difficult to do on my own.

i upgraded mine with a extra 1gb stick of ram, it makes major difference, it was easy just unscrew bottom plate in middle and slide chip in, make sure it is 333mhz 200 pin 2700.