Sure things. What one item do expect to get year after year?

sm1kla

Every year I hold off on buying new PJs for the boys until BF. I know someone will have them on sale. The past few years, Walmart & Target have been taking turns with flannel PJ pants for 5 bucks each, but not this year. Kohls has them 2/$12, so I'll be getting them there.

What do you hold off on buying cause you know it is a sure thing on BF.

you buy a new laptop and/or computer every BF??

Almost. I buy desktops alot since I like to network them in my house. I have one in the kitchen where I can do light internet and email. I have one in every guest room so if I have guests they can use the internet. I also buy for the company I work for.

I have one in the kitchen.

LOL.. In the kitchen?

a. my kitchen isn't big enough for the things that actually belong in the kitchen

b. my computer desk is no more than 50 steps from ANYWHERE in my house

c. as far as the guest room goes, I just don't let people come over, then I don't have to worry about them needing a computer in the guest room/Dale Jr shrine. :D;)

The last few years it's kind of become a silly little tradition to buy new "fuzzy" socks! They are always on sale and it's one of the little things I buy for myself for the comming cold nights.

I love fuzzy socks!! Slipper socks and my new favorite the socks from Bath and Body Works. I hope I get a GC or two for BBW so I can get a pair or two!

LOL.. In the kitchen?

a. my kitchen isn't big enough for the things that actually belong in the kitchen

b. my computer desk is no more than 50 steps from ANYWHERE in my house

c. as far as the guest room goes, I just don't let people come over, then I don't have to worry about them needing a computer in the guest room/Dale Jr shrine. :D;)

I have a big house in Los Angeles and my family likes to come over so I try to make them comfy as I can.

The computer in my kitchen is under a cabinet and the monitor is an LCD that sits on the counter. The cords go in a hole down in the cabinet where the CPU sits. The computer is wireless to the network and it is only used for the internet and for basic email. I use it to keep up with the news, cooking tips, and email.

I have a big house in Los Angeles and my family likes to come over so I try to make them comfy as I can.

The computer in my kitchen is under a cabinet and the monitor is an LCD that sits on the counter. The cords go in a hole down in the cabinet where the CPU sits. The computer is wireless to the network and it is only used for the internet and for basic email. I use it to keep up with the news, cooking tips, and email.

show-off;)

Socks, jeans and underwear for dh and 2 ds. One year my mom had those 3 oz. white Solo bathroom cups on her list so I got her some. DH saw the list and decided to load up on them for her. Every other gift she opened had a pack in. She was stocked up on them for quite a while. We do still buy them for her, but not over a couple packs of them.

Blank media (CDs and DVDs) and hard drives. I still have a few hundred blank CDs that were FAR. I'm glad I stocked up on those as no one is offering FAR CDs anymore.... Also I have 3 spare hard drives on hand from previous black Fridays. I might just skip the cheap hard drive this year! :D