What are you thankful for.

shopping mom

We have so many things to be thankful for, and it is hard to be sad when we remember how blessed we are. So share some things you are thankful for. It will encourage and remind others to be thankful as well.

I am thankful for the feedoms we have in our country, and for those who serve so that we remain a free nation.

I am thankful for my children and the little things they say and do that show me they love me and others

I am thankful that DH has some hope of being able to see some out of his left eye. So far the retina did not scar and seems to be healing slowly.

There are many many more but I want to hear what you are thankful for.:yup:

I am thankful for........

God because He is MY reason I make it thru everyday

My family & friends (which includes my online friends)

Having a home

Food

My church

My freedom

For prayers being answered

My memories

This list could go on and on and on because I have so much to be thankful for and consider myself blessed beyond measure. I always look for the positive things when I go thru hard and stressful times and I know that someone out there has it way worse than I do when going thru trying times.

May each and everyone of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday and may you all be a blessing to somebody every day.

Still having my father to celebrate with. It's still hard for us especially during the Holidays having my mom gone. She always made Thanksgiving & Christmas so special,even when I was little and the times we didn't have much money. I keep so many memories locked inside my mind and try to pass them onto my kids. Even just the smell of cookies & using the old cookie press she used, christmas tree (when we could afford a real one), or whatever, takes me back years. It's very comforting.

I am thankful for so many things it is hard to name them all.

-the baby that is growing in my tummy as we speak (due in June)

-my wonderful husband and family

-my stepdaughter who brightens every day of my life

-a warm home and food to eat

-people who work hard to defend our freedom every day

I am thankful to be standing here today after being diagnosed with cancer this time last year. I am extremely thankful for the love and support of my family. Last but not least to be blessed with such a smart and beautiful daughter that I was suppose to never be able to ever have.

In no particular order...

1. My family and friends, both here and abroad

2. That my brother has finally started acting like a responsible adult :)

3. That I live here

4. The men and women who bravely defend (or have in the past) so we can enjoy

our freedoms :D

5. Finally having no debt (other than a normal house payment)

6. Finding this site just in time :)

... among the many, many things these are just a few.

I have so much to be thankful for this year. My 13 year old son was in a horrible auto accident and life flighted to childrens mercy hospital Oct. 14th. The first few days they said he had very little chance of living. To make a long story short he survived the wreck, he has his right side of the brain damaged and his skull is now metal. He has shocked the drs with his recovery. My daughter was also in the wreck and had little damage. Both kids are home now with me and I am the happiest mom on earth.

I have so much to be thankful for this year. My 13 year old son was in a horrible auto accident and life flighted to childrens mercy hospital Oct. 14th. The first few days they said he had very little chance of living. To make a long story short he survived the wreck, he has his right side of the brain damaged and his skull is now metal. He has shocked the drs with his recovery. My daughter was also in the wreck and had little damage. Both kids are home now with me and I am the happiest mom on earth.

How very scarey for any mom, my what you have been through, I am happy you have your babies at home and everyone is healing! May God Bless You & Your Family

1. The ablility to worship God without persecution

2. My son and husband and the family we have made. Having been in a bad marriage before, building a new one with my son makes it that much more precious. My husband and son are truly a "father/son" relationship

3. That, at age 37, I still have a grandparent and both parents living and my son has been able to experience the extended family relationships I did growing up.

4. My job - I love being a teacher and the children I work with.

5. Chocolate - Although if I were a bit less thankful for this my waistline might be thinner!