Soo tell us your shopping plans?? For the Big Day?

momof5plus1hubby

Well my mind isn't made up yet LOL..My hubby and I will probably split up so I can go to Walmart anand he can go to Eb

I have to go to EB Games, but I am not sure what time they open. There I am getting the Nintendo DS Bundle for 99, PSP Bundle for 180, and FF Xii for 10.

At Walmart I am looking for the PJs, Cabbage Patch for 10, Barbies for 5, the 2 pack of family games for 10, and the hot wheels collection..I am debating a few other items too:o

That is about it unless hubby wants to go somewhere else:yup:

Depends on what items CC has online starting on Thanksgiving Day. Probably Target first though for DVDs, memory card, flash drive, and Ipod Nano w/ Free gift card. Then to CC for the Scarface PS2 game, South Park DVD set, nano accessory kit, and some cheap DVDs and PS2 or DS games (depending on the selection). THEN...depending on how that works out, over to Kmart for some price matching action on what I couldn't get at Target and CC. For some reason our local Kmart is usually very quiet on BF. Best Buy and WalMart get the most action by far. Also, was it Staples that had the external DVD burner for $29, wherever that was I will be too!!

I don't know. i was so excited for this day, but now the only things I saw that I really want or need are some dvds and cds. Maybe that rumor about walmart is true and there will be some last minute surprises. Otherwise, I'll sleep in til 4:30 and hit the stores when they open and grab the little things.

As far as the Kid Tough Camera, that price is not a sale price. I purchased that camera for my son's b-day in October and paid the exact same price for it at Walmart. Walmart is actually cheaper than all the other retailers. It is a definant gift to get though, my son loves it and tries to sleep with it. Good Luck, and happy holidays.

Well I have two plans, but the main one is to go to WalMart SuperCenter around 3AM and pick up any items I want to try and PM and place in my cart. After selecting those items I will then look for the Cabbage Patch dolls to stand and wait for 5AM. (Hoping my Sidekick 3 picks up reception so I can surf while waiting. If not I will just play games on my phone.)

Once I get the Cabbage Patch I will swing over to the PJ sets and then checkout! Hopefully I can be one of the first out so I can then head to Target and stand in line before they open at 6am. I have several items I want from Target. Then off to Old Navy to see what goodies they may have then to Bath and Body Works. Maybe end the morning with a trip to Sears.

I may go out later in the day with family members.

As far as the Kid Tough Camera, that price is not a sale price. I purchased that camera for my son's b-day in October and paid the exact same price for it at Walmart. Walmart is actually cheaper than all the other retailers. It is a definant gift to get though, my son loves it and tries to sleep with it. Good Luck, and happy holidays.

Thanks! Good to know. I won't shop at WalMart, though, and haven't seen it anywhere else but online (for $100!), so BF it is!

Going to Walmart @ 3:30 to snoop around, going after Cabbage Patch kids, 2 1/2 ft superman, kids p.j. sets, toaster, coffee pot, hand mixer, DVD's & whatever else I decide to pick up. Be there for awhile my MIL is joining me this year and shes going to do some regular shopping as well. This is the only major store we have here, I refuse to go out of town for anything. I may ride to next town to check out EB.

I'm deciding whether to stand in line at CompUSA for the bundle I'd like, or wait in line at Staples for the system I can live with for less. I don't want to waste my time if CompUSA is going to be mobbed.

I am really interested in that HP media center with TVtuner. I saw the bundle I wanted at CompUSA, but I'm wondering what time I'd have to get in line to actually get one. Also - how many do you think they'll have on hand?

Hoping the turkey coma ebbs away by 4am, I will doning combat gear (comfy shoes, bottled water, fully-charged cell phone and layered clothing - don't want to deal with bulky clothing), heading to Walmart for the V-Smile system and then to Target for the V-Smile software and dvds...luckily we will get done in time for FREE continental breakfast at Sams Club :D

I will be hitting up CompUSA after 9pm to see if I can snag a free after rebate bluetooth headset. I will then head over to BB. Depending on the lines at that point, I might spend the night at BB. After buying all my stuff @ 5am and going home, taking a shower, etc. I will then work from ~8am until 10pm. Yay for 14+ hour shifts!