BF Annoyances - What drives you crazy?

sm1kla

All the people the that say " These people are stupid for coming out this early"....yet they're right there behind me....AARRGGHHH!!!

I know! I just look at them and wonder if they think they are having a dream, and that they are really not standing in line along with everyone else. lol

:g_shrug:

:holiday08

Well I think I pretty much covered one of my main ones in another thread! ROFL

Line Cutters/Savers.

Another thing that irritates me is when you go to a bigger store and see Maybe only half of the registers up and running. Then you see some workers grouped in 3 or 4 talking about the shoppers ... "Oh did you see the woman that... " and "Oh yea I did but did you see that other guy doing ..." I mean come on if you can stand there at the end of the registers and chat away at all the funny or mean or odd people you just seen then you have time to help the cashiers bag or something like maybe stand there with an Ad just in case they need a price check!Hmm what an idea.

I've also seen a worker or two hiding in some of the most remote corners of the store!!! ROFLMAO They look as if it's their first time working on BF and their sacred to death! Tee Hee I just give them a smile and maybe a little wave, so not to draw attention to them. I figure their sacred enough I don't want to put 'em over the edge. Just the look on their faces just pleaded with me not to ask them anything.

Ok I'm done for now. I'm tired and going to bed! lol Have a Great night everyone ;)

All the people the that say " These people are stupid for coming out this early"....yet they're right there behind me....AARRGGHHH!!!

OMG I missed this reply! I've actually heard this too. A wife said it to her husband and he was the one to point out to her that they were actually two of "them crazy people" ! I had to chuckle. :razz::tongue1:

Everything above plus the crazies. An example: I was in the target toy dept. and this lady had gotten the last of something off the shelf (I don't even remember what it was now.) and given it to her like five year old kid that was with her because she was buying it for him. This other lady comes over, TAKES THE TOY OUT OF THE KIDS HANDS, and says, that's the last one I wanted one of these.

The mom and the kid just gaped. I think they were in shock. So was I or I would have gone over and grabbed it back and handed it back to the kid.

That's almost as good as the lady who shoved my little five foot nothing aunt down onto the floor because she took something she wanted off the sale table. See, Crazies:eyepoppin

wow all my pet peeves are covered, grouches, line cutters/savers, and the kids at all for me, I mean I'll be there at like 3:30am and these poor kids are cranky and if it is a single parent its understandable, but like both parents will be there and a teenager that could have stayed home whatever, and here it is COLD added by the strong winds, thank heavens we have a supercenter this year.

I hate the line cutters and the people pushing and shoving but one thing i really hate is one year i got to bestbuy early and my dad came like a half hour before it opened and someone behind was yelling at him telling him he cant do that. First off its fine if its one person but if I held the line for 10 people then I would start getting aggitated. That is one thing I hate is people complain. GO HOME IF YOU ARE GOING TO COMPLAIN

Well like I said before in another thread I don't think it's right for even one person to cut. If everyone in front of you did that, it could easily push you back far enough to not get any doorbusters. How would you feel about it then? Would that ONE person be OK then? I don't really think so.

And it's not only SUV's that take up 2 spaces. I've seen small cars (that weren't even that nice) take up two spaces. I love the little expensive sports cars that just have to park as close as they can then take up two so no one parks next to them. Um yea ok. If you're THAT worried about it park out in no mans land and walk.

Two things I find that annoy me.......... People complaining about the checkout lines (duh its BF is what I think, it comes with the territory.)

Second, is when stores put items not where you would think they are and even though you may be the first 10 or so you may not find the item first. I hate that

DEFINITLY DITTO on everything you said!

Line cutters and spot savers are really bad, and get worse every year. I've heard the "all these stupid people out here" comments before and it's one of those 'huh?' moments cause they're there too! lol

I REALLY hate the people who must have gotten up late so they are in a hurry to park and don't even look when they are driving around the lines of people...the people behind us last year almost got hit!

I hate the line cutters and the people pushing and shoving but one thing i really hate is one year i got to bestbuy early and my dad came like a half hour before it opened and someone behind was yelling at him telling him he cant do that. First off its fine if its one person but if I held the line for 10 people then I would start getting aggitated. That is one thing I hate is people complain. GO HOME IF YOU ARE GOING TO COMPLAIN

Unfortunately this is a problem. If you camped out overnight and were 10in in line and there were only 15 laptops or whatever available and everyone in fromt of you saved a space for just 1 person, you would then be number 19 and would be out of that doorbuster item cause of everyone who had just saved a space for just one person.

I think u should take turns sitting in the car staying warm, but they need to be there with you the entire time. Because if it's ok for one person to do it then it would have to be ok for everyone to do it. I know the year my son was born, he was only 6 weeks old so My husband went and stood in line all night and I went over and met him (with the baby) about an hour before the store opened. As i was walking up I let everyone know I would not be taking any tickets for any doorbusters, I was just there to be sure my hubby got the correct ones. I just dont think it would have been fair otherwise, even though I would have loved more than one of the laptops, to me it just wasnt right to take something away from someone who HAD stood in that line overnight.

The majority of people expect the long lines and waiting and are very understanding and friendly. I find the few that are complaining about the wait to be very annoying. What did they expect!!! It is always obvious that they have never shopped on Black Friday before. Several years ago my father-in-law was one of them. He wanted to pick up bikes for his grandkids. He thought the crowds were terrible. I didn't hear him complaining about the pricing he got though. Every year now he tells me that I am crazy and that he couldn't be paid to go out on Black Friday.

I cant stand the grumps or rude people. I was waiting for a cart one year and you could see I was the first one in line for one. A witch(use the b instead of w) came up and looked right at me and took the cart that was for me. She then tried giving me dirty looks until I gave them right back. She was in shock. She went over to her girlfriends and starting talking crap. GRRRRRrrrr... I then noticed later she was starting trouble in the layaway line. I walked past her and told her to have fun waiting in line. :P

The grumps are the same people who complain that Walmart doesnt have candy canes on Dec. 23. DUH!!! Lets wait till the last minute and then cop an attitude.

Oh yeah I thought of another one and this annoys me any time I am shopping. People who just stop walking right in front of you. This happens a lot in the mall. I get stuck behind a big group and then they just stop dead with no warning and don't even move out of the way. Like I wanna walk right up your behind!!!

Unfortunately this is a problem. If you camped out overnight and were 10in in line and there were only 15 laptops or whatever available and everyone in fromt of you saved a space for just 1 person, you would then be number 19 and would be out of that doorbuster item cause of everyone who had just saved a space for just one person.

I think u should take turns sitting in the car staying warm, but they need to be there with you the entire time. Because if it's ok for one person to do it then it would have to be ok for everyone to do it. I know the year my son was born, he was only 6 weeks old so My husband went and stood in line all night and I went over and met him (with the baby) about an hour before the store opened. As i was walking up I let everyone know I would not be taking any tickets for any doorbusters, I was just there to be sure my hubby got the correct ones. I just dont think it would have been fair otherwise, even though I would have loved more than one of the laptops, to me it just wasnt right to take something away from someone who HAD stood in that line overnight.

But that is not the only thing you have to worry about. I could be 15th in line but if they only had 10 of a door buster all you have to do is turn around and ask the person what they are getting and then ask them if they can get a ticket for a laptop or computer and give it to you. I know I did that last year...sorry but the lady let me use her kerosene heater to warm myself up

Crabby shoppers. If you don't know what you're getting yourself into --stay home! If you can't be "Merry and Bright" don't go shopping on the first day of the Christmas season.

And please leave the kids at home. They don't want to be there, and the rest of us get sick of stepping over them and listening to them complain. Hire a babysitter the schools are out.

Line Cutting and Place Saving are the same thing. :mad:

Both are wrong even if its for just "one person". If someone does it in front of me they can expect conflict. Your friends or family can go to the back of the line like I did and everyone else had to after me. Don't worry they'll still be friends or family after BF. Place savers and line cutters make me grumpy and somebody else's listed that as their worst annoyance.

It's a domino effect and just takes one to turn the mob into a news worthy event.:)