BF Annoyances - What drives you crazy?

sm1kla

I have been shopping BF for 15-20 years now - The one thing that drives me nuts are the grumpy shoppers. Every year, I am honored with some crab (usually someone's husband) behind me in line grumping about the long line, how busy the store is, blah-blah-blah, anything to just complain.

(My soap box) Come on, you know every year BF is day after Thanksgiving - it is no secret that the diehards are out early waiting in line to get our kids whatever they want from Santa- WE ENJOY IT, don't kill it for the rest of us. (off my soap box)

What do you think - What drives you crazy year after year?

I use to never be able to go on BF due to work. The first year I had a blast and nothing bothered me. Over the years the deals didn't seem that important, but for the past 4 -5 years they have been improving. I don't get up and get dolled up. I go in comfortable shoes and clothes, with a hat. It p's me off when I go to the stores and people are just rude and nasty. I am in a wonderful, let the season begin, mood and being around me trying to get good deals are moaning and groaning. If it bothers them so much with the crowds, or lines, or running out of what they wanted, maybe they should go before or after and not worrying about saving some cash. I love to go for the rush of hopefully getting what I want at a much better rate. That way, I can spend more on them or maybe buy myself something. I have don't that and wrapped it up and put from Santa or my husband. My husband was quite confused when I opened the first gift I bought myself but it was from him. He didn't remember buying it so it was kind of funny and then I explained good deals on BF and found a few things for me too.

Two things I find that annoy me.......... People complaining about the checkout lines (duh its BF is what I think, it comes with the territory.)

Second, is when stores put items not where you would think they are and even though you may be the first 10 or so you may not find the item first. I hate that

I agree with everyone else! Grumpy shoppers who try to kill my holiday shopping buzz. I am in the holiday mood. If ya don't want to wait in long lines and deal with the crowds then stay home. Also, people spot save and line cut. Oh and the one thing I haven't seen anyone mention is whiny little kids or ones who run around the store in the way. BF isn't the best day to bring a little one to the store. Your 3 year old does not want to be dragged out at 2 am in the cold then taken to a hot over crowded store!

People who complain that WalMart is already crowded with people waiting on the blitz items when they get there at 5am!!!LOL They complain because th can't go to a store that has been open all night right at time for the sale to start and get everything they want. Even with stores that close on Thanksgiving night there are people in line way before the store opens and every year, the same people wait until the last minute and then complain and gripe about it. Geesh, get a clue. It's BF, if you really want that laptop, get your butt out of bed like the rest of us and wait.LOL

wow all my pet peeves are covered, grouches, line cutters/savers, and the kids at all for me, I mean I'll be there at like 3:30am and these poor kids are cranky and if it is a single parent its understandable, but like both parents will be there and a teenager that could have stayed home whatever, and here it is COLD added by the strong winds, thank heavens we have a supercenter this year.

Kids should not be allowed in the stores on BF. It is crazy enough with all the adults as is. People who stand in the aisles chatting with one another like they have all the time in the world. Same thing with people on there cell phones. People in the aisle & they know you wanna get past but just stand there & not move.

A group of people walking together VERY very slowly.

People that push.

People that pretend not notice that your standing in line:rant: and go infront of you .

People who are angry.

People that give you mean looks just because they didnt get the doorbuster deal.

the two hour line at BB, followed by the 1.5 hour line at staples, and the 1 hour line at WM after all of that.

people who look at you weird, like there's something wrong with the way you look. It makes me feel strange, knowing that I didn't really have time to look at myself in a mirror.

I hate grumps as well.. Every year I hear people in long lines saying "Why aren't they (the store) more prepared for this?? I'm never shopping here again" blah blah, even though EVERY register is open, including extra ones on carts.. Though, I find it odd when I see SO MANY people in line at places like BEst Buy (where the checkout lines go through the entire store) buying things that aren't even on sale...