2.99 movies at best buy day after thanksgiving yes!

digman6

Ok after further BBB research,

"Limit of $3 in Best Buy Bucks may be used toward the purchase of any single CD or DVD or box set (limit does not apply to video games or computer software)."

"Limit 3 of any 1 CD, DVD or video game title per store visit."

I guess I was wrong.

Honestly, the movie selection gets worse and worse every year. This year it seems like overstock of things that didn't move upon release.

Two years ago I got the Sergio Leone/Eastwood trilogy, Patton, and Great Escape for 25 dollars. THAT was a bargain.

Things like Click and Mission Impossible III lose playback value really fast.

Give me classics, good ones, over new releases anyday.

They have tons of great westerns, sci fi, and horror that NEVER goes on sale. Thats a bummer.

not to sound dumb, but what is a blu ray disc? I've seen it advertised lately and wondered.

Blu-ray, also known as Blu-ray Disc (BD) is the name of a next-generation optical disc format. The format was developed to enable recording, rewriting and playback of high-definition video (HD), as well as storing large amounts of data. The format offers more than five times the storage capacity of traditional DVDs and can hold up to 25GB on a single-layer disc and 50GB on a dual-layer disc.

Blue-ray, along with HD-DVD, are the next generation formats of DVDs. They are in competition with each other similar to when VHS and Betamax first came out.

I am pretty excited about the dvd's. You can use BBB on the dvd's right, making the 2.99 ones free... Am I correct?

No you are not correct.

Best Buy Bucks are not valid on any door buster sales.

The exact quote in the rules is "Not good in combination with any other coupons or offers"

Trust me Best Buy will NOT be accepting Best Buy Bucks until AFTER the sale ends.

No you are not correct.

Best Buy Bucks are not valid on any door buster sales.

The exact quote in the rules is "Not good in combination with any other coupons or offers"

Trust me Best Buy will NOT be accepting Best Buy Bucks until AFTER the sale ends.

Not true you will be able to use the BBBucks. Just take a copy of the rules from the BB.com site and stand your ground. They try to tell ppl they cann't use them ,but they will when you pull the rules out. In a way it's pretty funny when they start to two step with their words. My BB has it posted only $50.00 maybe used!! Until i show them the rules!