Do you use a cart?

First Lady

So I was tinking of bringing in a bag to put my purchases in that way I can move easier in the store. But I'm thinking I would be targeted for shoplifting. So any other ideas? Do I fight with a cart, or what?

I don't think you will have a problem being targeted for shoplifting because you will be emptying the bag at the register.

I always run in and grab blitz items that i want, then lug it to the front and get a buggy. it's easier to get in and out of certain sections of my store (and faster) when you don't have a cart, then I shop for the rest of the stuff i want. Besides, people with carts as soon as the doors open scare me :eyepoppin

I did last year at Kohl's - I had to bring my daughter (who was three at the time) with me. The people at Kohl's are always so nice. When someone at the check out, saw I had my daughter with me when I entered she let me have her cart.

Now it was quite the site to see my daughter riding in the cart holding a griddle and a Nesco roaster hanging off the back!

My husband and I always use a cart, he stands with it and i run and drop in the toys and go get more, But he has to watch it, people do try to take stuff out of your cart. Two years ago I was standing in line checking out putting my stuff up and a lady tried to grab comething out of it. So be careful with carts!!

MAN!! I hate when that happens!!! My ankle actually swelled up last year! It hurt :shock::(:mad: (my emotions kinda went in that order too!)

I've only gotten hit once, but last year I hit my husband several times. He always has to walk in front, and doesn't know where he's going, so he'll just stop to turn and ask. WHAP!! Last year he could barely walk to the car!

Depends on the store & how much stuff I am getting. Alot of the people who go to Walmart on BF so tick me off. They get carts & stand by the pallets of stuff they wanna get & then when it's announced you can get stuff, they just leave the carts behind & make a mad dash to get what they want & not go back to there carts. So you have all these people going nuts in the store trying to get the stuff & then you have to try & make your way thru all these carts. I'm still praying that I wont have to go this year. Rather go on to another store.