Wendy's Jr Frosty's 10 for $1

buckwheat_jegc

Are these the small size or is there an "extra small" for these?

Last yr. our Wendy's had a kid's size for this coupon, but it really is a perfect size for little kids, I am making all the kids in my children's class a take home Halloween goodie bag and i am including one coupon in each, that's a pretty cheap treat.

Vanilla frosty...what is the world coming to. It's bad enough that they raised the prices of the Texas Double.

When did they in your area? I just ate one a month or so ago for 99cents. I know its now only at the "corporate stores" but I think they are still the same price. The did raise the price of fries, and soda though. I liked the 99cent biggie fries and drink.

When did they in your area? I just ate one a month or so ago for 99cents. I know its now only at the "corporate stores" but I think they are still the same price. The did raise the price of fries, and soda though. I liked the 99cent biggie fries and drink.

I dunno but I live in Hulen and the one right by the Walmart are selling them for $1.29 or something. I was floored when I realized they weren't .99 anymore.

I've never heard of a Texas Double either, but I found a blog entry with this description (and if it's on the internet, it must be true!):

It is a quarter-pound double-cheeseburger, with mustard and onions and lettuce and tomato. One makes a great snack. Two make a great meal. It is, for all intents and purposes, perfect.

Its a regional sandwich.

Texas area has the Texas Burger

Ohio has the Buckeye Burger

Virginia/Carolina has the Carolina Burger

Some stores accept the frosty coupons earlier! The stores in Marysville are SOLD OUT! They been sold out for almost a week now. Those stores are accepting them now.

Wendy's will start having GIFT CARDS starting November 1st. Increments of $5, up to max $200. And they are rechargeable! (they will replace Gift Certificates (dont worry you can still use the certificates...they dont expire, you just wont be able to buy them then).

Double Melts start around/on Nov. 24....Marysville has had them for a month now! Watch for a GIFT CARD PROMO with these on that date!

Some stores accept the frosty coupons earlier!

I'm sure this must be a YMMV-type deal. I'll bet you could redeem McD's or BK coupons if you get the right employee :g_laughin

Does the Wendy's that accepted your coupon advertise that they accept them, or did you just ask if you could use it?

I'm sure this must be a YMMV-type deal. I'll bet you could redeem McD's or BK coupons if you get the right employee :g_laughin

Does the Wendy's that accepted your coupon advertise that they accept them, or did you just ask if you could use it?

yes its a YMMV thing. And yes you could use a Mcd or BK coupon too..YMMV also...plus it wuld depend on who was taking your coupon...but generally if its something equalivant to an item Wendy's offer, they would generally accept it..."customers are always right; or 'Do the Right thing". The do this because they want your business...even if they have to give you something that upfront costs them..but theoritically hoping that you come back and spend $$ at Wendys and not the competitor...

i would normally ask first or just play dumb and say that you didnt know that they werent usuable til Nov 1...(you can get away with this at franchises...company stores i wouldnt even try...lol)

The Wendy's I bought this for had the $1 going to a charity or some other sort of "cause". Does everyone have this connection, or are they just selling the coupons?

"customers are always right; or 'Do the Right thing". The do this because they want your business...

If it's that location's policy, yes. But at FF joints, usually it's a matter of "I'm a teenager getting paid minimum wage to work this lousy job that I don't care about, so if you want to use your silly coupon, go right ahead."