How Many Hours Do You Spend Shopping On Black Friday??

sleepyshopper

HOW MANY HOURS DO YOU SPEND SHOPPING ON BLACK FRIDAY??  

139 members have voted

1. 1. HOW MANY HOURS DO YOU SPEND SHOPPING ON BLACK FRIDAY??

• 2-4 hours
    • 6-8 hours
    • 10-12 hours
    • 12+ hours

our group normally goes out for breakfast at denny's around 2 am and then go get in line where ever has the best deals - we shop til around noon and then go home and nap b4 putting up the tree and getting out the decorations. I can't imagine shopping for 12 hours - i love to shop and love getting great deals, but i do it for fun and if i am tired i wouldn't be having fun anymore

From the time I leave the house to the time I get back usually is at least about 12 hrs. I know once I stop that's it and I drop dead! ROFLMAO Last year I got home and my DH took one look at me and said "Wow Honey you look like H3LL". Oh yes I did! My eyes were totally bloodshot and just about dropped. I was so tired I couldn't even think straight, just glad I could make it home without getting into an accident.

This year DH asked about shopping online while I'm at the stores. So I think I'll have a little help which is great. And hey if we happen to get doubles I'll return whatever to the store later so I'm not worried about that.

• 2 weeks later...
We are normally at a store about a half hour before opening. Last year for example, we were at Penny's at 4:30am. and we didn't call it a day until about 8pm that night. Though we did make a few trips home (we live in the middle of everything) to unload and recoup/snack for an hour or so. We all figure if you're going to get up and go out in the madness then you should do it right!!!

The shopping takes me no time at all. It's the waiting that takes up most of my time. Usually around noon I'm ready to call it a day.

ya i was thinking the same thing. it is funny how most of the time line waiting can be annoying, but we probably spend an entire years worth of line waiting in one day without any complaints. or at least that of a few disney trips.