Kmart Thanksgiving Day Sale Ad Items Posted

Brad

craftsman wet/dry vac $29! until I looked at kmart and sears' sites...

Magnavox home theatre is only $9 less than walmarts normal price.

Hopefully it gets better....

Kmart has decent jewelry, at 70% off (after the hikeup) it's still a good deal.

Guest ladakn99
i wana see with brand the camera is, it really seems like a good deal. maybe if someone else has it, then i can PM at the superwally world

Does anyone have a guess at what this is in the Turkey-Day Ad?

Disney Toddler Princess $9.99

Well, I've been searching for one to show you to no avail. But I remember seeing them at walmart. They're the Disney Princesses (Ariel, Snow White), as toddlers. Short with little chubby faces. That'd be my guess as to what it's talking about.

Thanks for posting this. You would think with Sears taking over Kmart that the sale would be a little more interesting....The 79cent Pepsi is a normal sale here in SNJersey. The wet dry vac isn't bad, but....just not worth fighting the crowds over.

Again, thanks for taking the time to post this for all of us.

Here is the Disney Toddler Cinderella:

You can do a google image search on disney toddler princess and get pics of a few others.

Well, I've been searching for one to show you to no avail. But I remember seeing them at walmart. They're the Disney Princesses (Ariel, Snow White), as toddlers. Short with little chubby faces. That'd be my guess as to what it's talking about.

Here is the Disney Toddler Cinderella:

You can do a google image search on disney toddler princess and get pics of a few others.

It can't be, they are like $10 regular price!

I saw one last night for $11.99 at Walgreens,

we know how they always mark-up the toy

prices!

Last year didn't they have the disney toddler bikes for about $10? Could that be what it is? That is a good deal IMO, but I am FINISHED with my princess - she has waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much already!!!!!!

Christy

Well my daughter is going to be 2 in Feb and

I want to do her room in Disney Princesses.

I have alot already, the biggest thing I have

left to get is the Toy Organizer, would be nice

if that was $10!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Any one know what brand of camera the 7 mp for 99.99 is or if it has a optical zoom?

It has either 3x or 4x optical zoom. I don't know what kind of camera it is, but 98% of digitals have 3x or 4x. Anything over that is going to cost minimum $299

• 2 weeks later...