Poll: Will you shop Wal-Mart with/without Doorbusters?

sky_scraper123

To Bust Or Not On BF @ WM  

225 members have voted

1. 1. To Bust Or Not On BF @ WM

• I will still shop at WM on BF door busters or not
    • I will not shop at WM on BF with no door busters
    • I Don't shop door buster sales ever on BF

You forgot the option for "I wouldn't set foot in Wal-Mart on BF even if they paid me to do so......." After seeing, over the years, the complete lack of crowd control in so many of their stores and instead having something resembling a rugby scrum for the doorbuster items, I'd much rather spend my time at a store that uses some sort of control and ticket system, such as any of the CC and BB stores I've ever been to.

I did one BF at Walmart two years ago. Seven patrol cars, four of which were canine units and lines that wrapped around almost a 1/4 mile of shopping center parking lot convinced me NEVER AGAIN! Even with the cops there, people were pushing, fighting and shoving just for some stupid cheap brand TV. This past year it was worse from what my neighbor told me. Everyone wanted the $400 lap top computer and were out for blood to get it. As much as Black Friday is a part of my holiday experience, I think I'll go to a more subdued store while everyone else is fighting for their Walmart stuff.

I dont buy much of the doorbusters. To me most of what they have like electronics/appliances are not worth buying. I always look for DVDs on sale. That's about it. Cept for last year I nearly got mauled over the Cabbage Patch newborns. I hope this year they dont have some special Cabbage Patch cause I have enough of last year. LOL

There are going to be a lot of dissapointed people if they don't get to trample someone on their way in to get a $5 Care Bear;)

Seriously, I usually go later in the day because I hit the mall first. I went one year and was miserable, plus didn't get what I came for.