How much do you have saved up so far for BF?

alimfp

How much do you have saved up so far for BF?  

206 members have voted

1. 1. How much do you have saved up so far for BF?

• $1 - $50
    • $51 - $100
    • $101 - $200
    • $200+
    • Credit card(s), baby!
    • NONE! Eeeks!

That's great! DH gets his quarterly bonus the third Friday in October. I'm pleading with him to not spend it (like he usually does, which I never say anything any other times!). I know he'd enjoy going out on BF and spending more than $50 like before, lol.

You should have raised the limits. Remember alot of people spend thousands, unfortunately your poll ends at $200. If you're only spending $200 it's almost not worth the long waits.

Although it is extremely fun waiting in line, I laugh every year at the people that show up to buy the $29 mp3 player or some $4.99 movies. The wait just doesn't see to be worth it.

BTW. About $2000 mentally set aside so far. However, I'll only spend it if I can get a name brand 50" Plasma.

COME ON BEST BUY.....DON'T LET ME DOWN!!!!!

You should have raised the limits. Remember alot of people spend thousands, unfortunately your poll ends at $200. If you're only spending $200 it's almost not worth the long waits.

Actually, the option is $200+ which goes beyond the $200. :)

I haven't saved any money. I'm hoping to use my whole paycheck for that week. If I plan properly, I can afford to do that and use my husband's check for bills, groceries, etc.

So far I have about $35.00 saved but considering we have had no paychecks since June first and all of our bills are up to date we have not done bad. We do not owe any charge cards either. The job at the photo studio is not giving the hours I need but I may be okay with the hours there for Christmas money if the other job I am looking comes through. I would really like to have $150 per child if possible that would be $900.

Credit cards for us this year on BF. We have been using credit cards and paying them off when the bill comes to try and boast up our credit scores before we enter the housing market.

We only have a few things to shop for mostly for our nephews and each other. Last year we bought clothes for our nephews, but their moms tend to go overboard with clothes so we figure we would buy books and toys for them this year.