ACE HARDWARE Black Friday discussion thread

Brad

Official Ace Hardware Black Friday Discussion Thread

Posted Image

Click here to go to the web site for Ace Hardware.
Click here to find the Ace Hardware nearest you.

This thread is for all discussion directly related to the Black Friday ad for Ace Hardware. It is also for the discussion of Ace Hardware store policies, store hours, and any other store-related topics. Links to the Black Friday ad for Ace Hardware will be added to this thread when it has been released.

------------------------------

AD ITEMS POSTED: http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/Sales/Store/ace

While appreciated, please don't post in this thread just to thank me for posting the ad as it clutters up the thread and makes it hard to find questions or comments about the actual ad.

Therefore all non-essential replies, including "thank you" posts will be removed from the thread.

• 3 weeks later...

Edit:

This is "rumor" for now, but has been discussed here:

http://forums.gottadeal.com/showthread.php?t=44852&highlight=ace

--Scott

Ace Hardware Black Friday 2006

Early Bird @ Ace Hardware

RCA Lyra 5GB MP3 Player 99.00 (100 free downloads) 99.00

RCA Lyra Digital Camera (30 minute recording time) 99.00

Rotary tool Free after 9.99 rebate

MP3/AM/FM alarm clock 39.00

One Day Sale

Dewalt Heavy Grip Sander 44.99 (29.99 after rebate)

Dewalt 14.4 Volt Drill Kit 99.00

Girls & Boys 12" bicycles 19.99

6" Bench Grinder 34.99 (19.99 after rebate)

George Forman Grill (84 Sq inches) 34.99 (19.99 after rebate)

• 2 weeks later...

For anyone who is not signed up for the BF email alerts are missing out. I just got my first email on my blackberry about the first ad. If anyone who is not signed up I think it is a must for any BF shopper. Thanks Brad and the admins for a great service!

Email Alerts:

http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/

First ad of 2006 BF Season:

http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/Sales/Store/ace

Can anybody tell me is the ACE BF deal is for all stores or just the national chain stores... i went to an ACE about 2 years ago for something in the paper and was told that it was not onsale in that particular store.... b/c it was independently owned and the ad was for another location:confused:

Can anybody tell me is the ACE BF deal is for all stores or just the national chain stores... i went to an ACE about 2 years ago for something in the paper and was told that it was not onsale in that particular store.... b/c it was independently owned and the ad was for another location:confused:

Ace Hardware is a co-op. Each store is indenpendently owned and operated so they do not have to go with the national ads, but it is in their best interest to do so. I would think that most stores do participate, but I would think that maybe you could call in advance and ask the manager if they'll be participating in the One Day Sale promo. Stores order the items quite a bit in advance so they should know if they'll be participating or not!!!

• 3 weeks later...
I like the deal on the portable dvd player. If I call my local Ace Hardware dealer will they tell me if they are going to have that item? I got a flyer today and there name and address were printed on the back of the flyer so that means they are doing Black Friday deals, right?

If the name and address are directly printed on the ad, you can rest assured that the ad is good in that store. Also - if you are on speaking terms with the sales people there, as I am at my local ACE, you can ask if you can buy the items in question on Wednesday. I did that last year and got both my youngins the DVD player they had. Purchased Wednesday at Black Friday price. I then returned on black friday and got all the other things on my list, specially the ones free after rebates. Their rebate system is also easy as pie and fairly quick - 4 weeks almost to the day