GottaDEAL 2024 Prize Club Discussion Thread

Brad

If it wasn't bad enough that all the days run into each other and I have no idea what day it is since being unemployed, now you throw a holiday into the mix to really screw me up. 😄

Oh well, happy September everyone

• Haha 2

Happy False Fall/Summer to all!  Football is back and I’m here for it! 

I’m so ready to be done with hospital stays and the heat.  I’ve had yet another stay last weekend with another procedure with no conclusive determinations of a cause to my issue.  Lordy be, it’s so hard being on “the other side” of hospital work when you spent the majority of your career in the trenches.  I know too much it seems.  Anyway, on the road to recovery from this latest procedure/treatment and going to use my time off work to recuperate and recharge my mind too.  These last 3 months have been mental whiplash for me.  

• Like 3
  • Sad 6

Labor Day weekend is when I generally start thinking about Black Friday.  This year, I got there early.  I have scored a couple BF deals already.  I have also compiled a shopping list.  Already, I have purchased a desktop, a laptop, and a blu-ray (plus DVD) disc.  I'm not shopping for lot, but I expect to crush this BF.  I may have already done this.

• Like 4