GottaDEAL 2023 Prize Club Discussion Thread

Brad

I'm going to put the over/under for members at the end of the year at 50 lol.

We are getting close to your prediction already.

New York City finally got our first measurable snow of the season on February 1 (but just 0.4 inches at that) -- the latest first snow of the season ever recorded in New York City.

My landlord is headed out to shop. I asked if he had a plan in mind for something for dinner. He looked me dead in the eye and said, "You know what protein base I prefer to use on this date." I had to think about it for a minute but then said,

"Oh, yes. We'll be having something with ground pork."

• Like 1

Happy February! My daughter just won a silver medal this morning in the Empire State Winter Games, held in Lake Placid, NY. The weather is brutal, with the wind chill currently around -40 degrees. The race was originally supposed to be tomorrow morning, but was moved to today, because tomorrow's wind chill will be worse. She is currently an athlete on the USA Luge Jr. National Development Team. post-90721-16754572388991_thumb.jpg
  • Like 16

Happy February! My daughter just won a silver medal this morning in the Empire State Winter Games, held in Lake Placid, NY. The weather is brutal, with the wind chill currently around -40 degrees. The race was originally supposed to be tomorrow morning, but was moved to today, because tomorrow's wind chill will be worse. She is currently an athlete on the USA Luge Jr. National Development Team. attachicon.gifIMG_20230203_141136_198.jpg

Congratulations!

• Like 2

Happy February! My daughter just won a silver medal this morning in the Empire State Winter Games, held in Lake Placid, NY. The weather is brutal, with the wind chill currently around -40 degrees. The race was originally supposed to be tomorrow morning, but was moved to today, because tomorrow's wind chill will be worse. She is currently an athlete on the USA Luge Jr. National Development Team. attachicon.gifIMG_20230203_141136_198.jpg

That’s awesome! Congrats to her!

• Like 1

Congrats to your Daughter!

20230204131558x185x250.jpg

• Like 1

Happy February everyone!  Groundhog Day, Valentine’s Day, President’s Day and the month of the annual Southern Icepocalypse.  Another one in the books and another one I survived going to work in. I will tell you one thing……. I do not enjoy making a 20 mile commute in that garbage. Before I moved to a different state I had a 4 mile commute on one city street to the hospital and now I have that 20 mile commute from the burbs. 

• Like 2

It’s February…and we still have not had ANY snow in SE VA this year. Usually we get at least a dusting by this point. If I were still a teacher I’d be even more upset than I am. LOL. ❄️❄️❄️

I am in south NJ and we had a coating of snow at best so far. It's very depressing .... 

Congrats. That's wonderful. I love the Winter Games. 

• Like 1

I don't follow the NFL much, I prefer NCAA. I do watch the Super Bowl though, mostly for the commercials :).  That said, the Chiefs' long snapper is from my small Oklahoma town, so we get pretty excited when KC is in the big game. Yay Chiefs! 

• Like 2