Caption Photos & Win GottaDEAL Hoodies [Winners Posted]

Brad

Time for the next contest, and it's one of everyone's favorites!

To be entered to win, reply to this thread with captions for each of these 3 photos from previous Black Fridays:

No need to include the photos again in your reply, just reply with something like:

Photo #1: caption goes here
Photo #2: caption goes here
Photo #3: caption goes here

PHOTO #1

vFNDrzi.jpg

PHOTO #2

msdxpSj.png

PHOTO #3

vqhXLl4.png

This contest will be open until 11:59pm ET on Sunday, October 23rd. I will then randomly choose 7 members who entered and you'll win a GottaDEAL hoodie.

Limit of one hoodie prize per member but you can always enter for fun if you've already won!

For more info on this year's new hoodies and to order them, see this thread. Ordering period is ending soon!

Good luck to everyone!

2022hoodie.png

Photo #1:

How much is that toddler in the window?

The one with the cute yellow car?

How much is that toddler in the window?

His imagination will carry him far!

Photo #2:

"All clear to the right."

"All clear to the left."

Here we are

Stuck in the middle with you.

Photo #3:

"I dunno, hon. Maybe we're carrying this Baby Shark theme too far?"

Wow, that child mannequin is so lifelike!

These TV boxes work well since we forgot the umbrellas.

What are the odds I'd run into someone with the same outfit on Black Friday?

I love this contest.  Even though I already won a hoodie, I still wanted to join in for fun.  BTW, the hoodie arrived today and it is amazing, and just in time for this cold snap. 

• Like 1

Photo #1: I’ll just sit here & play. Mom will find me when she’s ready to leave.

Photo #2: That little old lady didn’t stand a chance of scoring a TV with 2 of us shopping.

Photo #3: Heading to the Comicon convention when we’re done Black Fridaying.

Photo #1:  I, too, sometimes want to find a quiet corner of the store to just sit and play with toys for a bit.

Photo #2: These boxes seem awful light, are you sure these weren't for the display models?

Photo #3: When Black Friday and laundry day coincide

Photo #1: Three hours later.... mommy still shopping I'm just gonna go head and play with my car vroom vroom.

Photo #2: I got my tv you got yours now RUN!!! We still have other stores to go to.

Photo #3: Wife: you know we in this together right? Husband: Yes dear.

• Like 1

Photo #1- I REALLY REALLY hope my mom finds me the blue car that I wanted while she's shopping.

Photo #2- I told you getting here 12 hours before they opened would allow us to score these!

Photo #3- Let's wear our Black Friday pajamas from last year while we go score some new ones for this year!

• Like 1

Photo 1: (Fine Print at the bottom of the sign) Not your kids. We aren’t selling your kids. Please take them home. Any kids left here will be given espresso and a puppy.

Photo 2: (Newscaster) Dozens of people purchased the new Ultra-HD TV. Some people were ripped off by the UpsideDown-HD TV. More at 11.

Photo 3: Baby Shark Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo…

Photo #1 How much longer till mom notices that I am gone?

Photo #2 We got the TVs but the crowd is catching up. Run faster

Photo #3 I am never betting against the wife again on the Thanksgiving football game. Now I have to go shopping dressed like this

Entering for fun!

Photo 1: "In the next episode of 'Attack of the 200 Foot Woman,' our favorite fearless Uber driver navigates around the monster's date night heels..."

Photo 2: Presenting the latest boutique workout craze: Cartless Black Friday! It's a total body workout that is light on your wallet! Sculpt as you shop by simply carrying everything you buy - no carts or bags allowed.

Photo 3: "The last thing on the scavenger hunt list was a BluRay copy of a My Little Pony movie..."

Photo #1: *Exclusions Apply Quantities Limited, No Rain Checks Excludes Apple, Beats, Nike, Fitbit, Children, Yellow Cars...

Photo #2: Giorgio! The television boxes are here!

Photo #3: We've been Black Friday shopping so many years, we could get the deals in our sleep!