Official New Member Welcome Thread

Brad

Guest Pauline777
New also--Saving money AND having fun!!! Never was much into coupons until I was forced to scale back on groceries & stuff - my husband's out of work, very ill - now coupon organizer is stuffed! Thanks to all for making this the best! ;)

Hi, I'm Amy in Bonney Lake, WA. I have saved over $500 on items I was buying for Christmas thanks to the tips and coupon codes. It is safe to say I am addicted because I can never go to bed without checking out the forums to see what I might can take advantage of. Thanks to all of you who share the great deals!!!!

Hi, I'm Amy in Bonney Lake, WA. I have saved over $500 on items I was buying for Christmas thanks to the tips and coupon codes. It is safe to say I am addicted because I can never go to bed without checking out the forums to see what I might can take advantage of. Thanks to all of you who share the great deals!!!!

:2welcome: and don't forget to bookmark our coupons page :cheesy:

:) i just wanna say thanks for making this happen. i wonder what other sites there are besides this one that give out free samples. this site rocks and i cant wait until they come out with more stuff. nothing beats a deal unless its free. give me a g. G! give me a o. O! give me a t. T! give me a t. T! give me a a. A! give me a d. D! give me a e. E! give me a a. A! give me a l. L! Whats that spell? Gottadeal.:) :D:tongue1: