Official New Member Welcome Thread

Brad

Hi:

I am new to this board and it seems great!!! I just found it and I am so excited for all the bargins I have been finding!! I especially LOVE the photography and electronic ads!! But, I have teenage daughters, so there are lots of bargins in here for the holidays and next year-when the youngest goes away to college!!

Anyway, my name is Sandy and I live in Northwest Indiana. I look forward to getting to know everyone here.

Sandy;)

Hi all! I keep telling my friends about this great site, but they look at me like I'm crazy! Oh well, I love this site! I spend a lot of time browsing everything. Thank you to everyone for telling us about all the great deals to be found! It's fun reading, even though I'm far from most of the stores.

:) :) :) Hello Everyone. I just registered on this site and it is wonderful just like everyone says. Is it true that Costco is going to have a Philips 50" Plasma HDTV for $300.00 on Black Friday? I also have heard that plasma televisions can have imprints left on them from certain shows. Does anyone have any advice for me about this. Thanks so much for a great site. Pat

:g_hello: Hello to all. Just trying to figure out this site and learn how to navigate. I was introduced to this site by a co-worker. This is a great site to get a bird eye's view of what sales are being offered this holiday season. Thanks for the opportunity and look forward to viewing all of the ads.:gdcat: Waiting for Kohl's Ad. Hope to get it soon.

Hi JUst got a Link to this site...thanks mel;)

its a bit over whelming...but ill try....

now i have a question im looking for something specific on the black friday list where do i post a question about it?

thanks...

AJ

This is my firdt time on here. Well, I joined yesterday and sat here looking at the ads for Black Friday for an hour!!! For some reason when I got back on here today, I couldn't find the actual scanned ads that I was looking at yesterday. Any help would be wonderful!!!:yup: