Walmart Black Friday Event #2 (11/11 to 11/15)

Brad

Yeah it's very disappointing how many deals in both ads are in-store only. Thought the purpose of splitting things up and doing online 3 days earlier was to get as much stuff as possible online, but I guess Walmart wants people waiting in lines.

• Like 5

On page 3 their is a JBL flip speaker for $50....does not say if it's a flip 4 or flip 5?  Anyone know the difference??  Daughter says she wanted the flip 5, but she didn't know the difference either?  Right now on Best Buy, Target and many others I can get the flip 5 for $89 on sale. 

On page 3 their is a JBL flip speaker for $50....does not say if it's a flip 4 or flip 5?  Anyone know the difference??  Daughter says she wanted the flip 5, but she didn't know the difference either?  Right now on Best Buy, Target and many others I can get the flip 5 for $89 on sale. 

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Jbl-Flip-Essential/368861200

They call it a Flip Essential so it's probably a stripped down model they made just for WM's BF sale.

• Like 1

Well bummer. No deals on the iPhone 12 [emoji853] I was hoping for something that didn’t involve bill credits like AT&T is running currently.

These ads were likely finalized months ago before Apple let them know about the 12. They still could do a promotion for it but it would be a separate event most likely.

for those wanting this info, i may add more info later like links but all the movies should be in-store only items, a couple of the sets like the 4-Film Collection i need to get more info on which movies are in the set.

4-Film Collection DVD 3.96

6-Movie Gift Set DVD 9.96

A Bad Moms Christmas DVD 3.96

Abominable DVD 3.96

Angel Has Fallen 4k 7.96

Aquaman DVD 3.96

Audrey Hepburn 5-Movie Collection DVD 9.96

Avengers Endgame Blu-Ray Combo 9.96

Birds of Prey DVD 3.96

Brave Blu-Ray Combo 9.96

Bumblebee DVD 3.96

Captain Marvel Blu-Ray Combo 9.96

Coco Blu-Ray Combo 9.96

Crazy Rich Asians DVD 3.96

Creed/Creed 2 DVD 3.96

Daddy's Home 2 DVD 3.96

Deep Blue Sea 3 DVD 3.96

Doctor Sleep DVD 3.96

Dolittle Blu-Ray Combo 5.96

Doom Patrol The Complete First Season DVD 9.96

Fantastic Beast The Crimes of Grindelwald DVD 3.96

Fear the Walking Dead The Complete Seasons 1-3 DVD 9.96

Five Feet Apart DVD 3.96

Frozen II Blu-Ray Combo 9.96

Game of Thrones The Complete Eighth Season DVD 9.96

Harriet DVD 3.96

Hobbit Trilogy Blu-Ray Combo 5.96

Hobbs & Shaw Blu-Ray Combo 5.96

Home Alone DVD 3.96

Home Alone 2 DVD 3.96

Hotel Transylvania 3 DVD 3.96

How the Grinch Stole Christmas DVD 3.96

I Still Believe DVD 3.96

Incredibles 2 Blu-Ray Combo 9.96

Inside Out Blu-Ray Combo 9.96

John Wick 4k 7.96

John Wick 2 4k 7.96

John Wick 3 4k 7.96

Joker DVD 3.96

Jumanji The Next Level Blu-Ray Combo 5.96

Jumanji Welcome to The Jungle Blu-Ray Combo 5.96

Just Mercy DVD 3.96

Knives Out Blu-Ray Combo 5.96

Last Christmas DVD 3.96

Lord of The Rings 3-Film Collection Blu-Ray Combo 5.96

MIB International DVD 3.96

Midway 4k 7.96

Mission: Impossible 6-Movie Collection DVD 9.96

Once Upon a Time in Hollywood Blu-Ray Combo 5.96

Onward Blu-Ray Combo 9.96

Overcomer DVD 3.96

Paw Patrol Pawsome Collection DVD 9.96

Pokemon Detective Pikachu DVD 3.96

Power Seasons 1-3 DVD 9.96

Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer DVD 3.96

Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark Blu-Ray Combo 5.96

Scoob DVD 3.96

Shazam DVD 3.96

Small Foot DVD 3.96

Sonic The Hedgehog DVD 3.96

Spartacus Ward of The Damned DVD 9.96

Spider-Man Far From Home Blu-Ray Combo 5.96

Spider-Man Far From Home/Spider-Man Homecoming DVD 9.96

Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalkers 4k 7.96

The Big Bang Theory The Final Season DVD 9.96

The Croods DVD 3.96

The Grinch DVD 3.96

The Lion King Blu-Ray Combo 9.96

The Way Back DVD 3.96

Titans The Complete Second Season DVD 9.96

Top Gun Blu-Ray Combo 5.96

Toy Story 4 Blu-Ray Combo 9.96

Transformers The Ultimate 5-Film Collection DVD 9.96

Trolls DVD 3.96

Trolls Holiday DVD 3.96

Trolls World Tour DVD 3.96

Venom Blu-Ray Combo 5.96

Watchmen DVD 9.96

Wonder Woman DVD 3.96

Yellowstone Season 2 DVD 9.96

Edited by riven3d
will try to reformat it later stupid thing
  • Like 8

I was looking at the Shark IQ Robot RV1000 WiFi Robotic Vacuum.  However, I am a researcher and I want to read up on the items.  This looks like one of those things that aren't a normal model #.  I can't find it anywhere on Walmart or Amazon.  I hate it when they do that.  It's like buying a pig in a poke.

• Like 1

I was looking at the Shark IQ Robot RV1000 WiFi Robotic Vacuum.  However, I am a researcher and I want to read up on the items.  This looks like one of those things that aren't a normal model #.  I can't find it anywhere on Walmart or Amazon.  I hate it when they do that.  It's like buying a pig in a poke.

RV1000 is the model #

you can confirm this one shark website

https://www.sharkclean.com/exclusive-offer/rv1000wbkt/shark-iq-robot-vacuum-r100-with-wi-fi-and-home-mapping/

Ugh.  My kids want that Scoob movie.  We have 2 hockey tournaments that weekend so I guess I’ll see if my mom can pick it up for me.  That’s really it for me.     

Someone asked about the Go Pro 7...one of my fellow hockey mom friends has that one that her husband uses to video her son’s games.  I just recently purchased the Hero 9, but she told me they love the 7. I think her only complaint might be battery life, but they just got multiple batteries and swap them out.  

• Like 1

Ugh.  My kids want that Scoob movie.  We have 2 hockey tournaments that weekend so I guess I’ll see if my mom can pick it up for me.  That’s really it for me.     

Someone asked about the Go Pro 7...one of my fellow hockey mom friends has that one that her husband uses to video her son’s games.  I just recently purchased the Hero 9, but she told me they love the 7. I think her only complaint might be battery life, but they just got multiple batteries and swap them out.  

Thank you.  My daughter is wanting to start a youtube channel and my husband is thinking of starting one for art lessons and diy drywall...I don't need anything too fancy, just stomething that will work..

Thanks, but I know that is the model #.  I get frustrated when it isn't a model that Walmart has on the site now.  Amazon doesn't even have that model number.  I am a review reader and neither site has that model.  In fact, I cannot find reviews for that specific model anywhere.  Even on the Shark site there are no reviews and no information about the vacuum.

Any ideas on when the 3rd sale ad will come out?

guessing sometime between the first two sales (maybe monday the 9th), but i have no insider info. the first 2 came out on a monday so could even be this monday but i think they'd rather have people shop the first sale before revealing the BF week ad.

I agree, why is so much of the ad "in store only"?!!! There is one thing I might get which is available online, but the main thing I need to do is get a new cell phone for my hubby. I know the lines are going to be crazy! Not trying to catch covid!

I haven't shopped on Black Friday or BF related day/events in stores or even online in several years and for some reason I seem to have a renewed interest and excitement this year.  It might just be out boredom from being stuck in the house for several months due to the pandemic.  I have a list of things I'm going to try to get but the two things I want to pick up the most are in the 11/11 Walmart ad:

The 55" TCL Smart TV for $148

and

the HP Pavilion Horizon Blue laptop for $379.

I've actually never done any BF shopping online so I'm wondering compared to Walmart's past online BF sales, what are the chances of actually being able to purchase these items?  Is it something where they are sold out by 7:01 PM or will there be a sufficient amount?  I know that no one probably knows for sure but I was just wondering how it went previous years online at Walmart for BF sale items.

Also how do you find the actual items to buy at the time they go on sale?  Will they have a link on their front page?

Edited by Dust N Bones