GottaDEAL 2019 Black Friday Prize Club Posting Thread

Brad

Going to miss the shirts, but the survival kit is a great idea. Love all the ideas. Chapstick, USB charger, RFID sleeve/case, snacks, poncho

If you're not doing the t-shirts, any chance of a hoodie? Heck, I'd consider buying one! :)

I would definitely buy one too!

Going to miss the shirts, but the survival kit is a great idea. Love all the ideas. Chapstick, USB charger, RFID sleeve/case, snacks, poncho

I would definitely buy one too!

Sign me up for a nice Champion hoodie.  Let's take a survey of designs.  While I prefer a traditional gray hoodie, my favorite GD Ts were dark gray and dark blue.

I like the USB charger, chapstick, and folding chair suggestions for the survival packs. I'd really like a flashlight keychain though.

My Christmas stockpile is getting a bit out of hand since it's only the end of May. Been clearance shopping and have all the under 5 nieces/nephews done and my son could be but isn't. He's gotten very into Disney Cars and I don't have any of those stashed for him aside from a remote controlled Cruz. He wants the giant 5-12 packs of Cars characters.

Where do we expect the best toy deals this year?

• Like 1

Last day of school for us was this past Friday but the staff had to go in for a work day today. What a year! I'm officially done for this school year! I don't know that I could have done anymore.

We have a Relay for Life team and that is coming up in a little under 2 weeks. Then our pastor asked if my husband and I would cook brats and hot dogs on our propane griddles for the Firemen's Convention coming up the week after Relay. They're expecting more than 1000 firefighters (someone told us over 2000) to come in from all over Ohio. We have a busy next few weeks so I feel like I've earned the vacation we booked last week. We are spending a week and a half in Oahu! We'll be there for my husband's 60th birthday and over the 4th of July.

• Like 5

You know what stinks at 105 and 1800%?  Every spot my dog peed on a carpet.  My dog and my kid are having a 'sleepover' at my MIL's this week.  I am deep cleaning carpets.  I AM SO HAPPY!  LOL.  My so called life...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rf2x7YGo84

Been there in the past. Luckily our dog we have now hasn't done that since she was a little puppy. SOOOOO annoyed me. Luckily I got quick at deep spot cleaning lol.

Checking in. Here in Ohio we were hit by several bad tornados Monday night.

I saw pictures of some of the destruction.  I hope you and yours are okay.  Here in OK, we like to think we are fairly used to it and usually chalk it up to "Springtime in Oklahoma", but man the last 2 weeks have just been non-stop severe weather.  Even our TV meteorologists are getting cranky.

Been there in the past. Luckily our dog we have now hasn't done that since she was a little puppy. SOOOOO annoyed me. Luckily I got quick at deep spot cleaning lol.

Mine is ready to check out -- cancer, congestive heart failure.  Unfortunately, the damn thing is just too happy to put out of my misery, so I make boiled chicken and rice for him every morning and clean the carpets every weekend.

• Like 1

Mine is ready to check out -- cancer, congestive heart failure.  Unfortunately, the damn thing is just too happy to put out of my misery, so I make boiled chicken and rice for him every morning and clean the carpets every weekend.

My thoughts and prayers are with you both - I've been there - it's not and easy road. :(

My thoughts and prayers are with you both - I've been there - it's not and easy road. :(

Thank you, but it's not that bad.  I have a nice carpet cleaner and the dog is at his life expectancy.  He sleeps with me in a waterbed at night and is attached to a wagging tail all day long.  It's been a lot better since I figured out what he could easily digest.  Once in a while I give him a steak bone and accept the consequences (I did this just before I sent him to my MIL's -- don't tell her, please).  I hope he just does not wake up some morning.  I really do not have the stomach to pull the plug.  In the mean time, Rug Doctor owns me.

• Like 1

Sad, I ad a 15 year old Husky we ad to put down about 5 years ago. Was a sad day but to be honest I was happy for him once it was done because I hated seeing him suffer. We had to clean the carpets often because of him and his issues. :(

Survival kits are cool.  Have you heard about the backpacks that fold up really small?  One of those would be cool!

I have one from a day conference I attended. The concept is great - the quality of the one I got was eh - they're kinda flimsy (necessary in order to fold into the pouch.) If you're not bringing anything heavy AND not overstuffing it, it's a good beach backpack.