Is there something you really want but won't ask for?

ilikefree

That would be nice, but from a mans perspective tell him what you want. We rack our brains all the time trying to get the right thing and most of the time it is something so simple and we over look it. Even if it is the ring resized now and new bands on the anniversary, etc whatever it is drop a big hint that is plain enough for us to get ( sorry guys )  and most of the time you will get it - that is within reason. 

I've mentioned it.  The biggest reason I won't just come out and ask him is because I am not sure how much it will cost.  I wouldn't want to ask him specifically for that and then him not be able to get it because of the cost.  It would just make him feel bad. :)

• Like 1

I've mentioned it.  The biggest reason I won't just come out and ask him is because I am not sure how much it will cost.  I wouldn't want to ask him specifically for that and then him not be able to get it because of the cost.  It would just make him feel bad. :)

Thats a good point....

• Like 1

The thing I would want more than anything doesn't cost a dime, but would be completely impossible.  I would love to have one more Christmas with my dad who passed away.  

The same for me. I wish my dad could have met my boys.  :gdhug5:

For something more possible, I really want another dog.  However, we are gone most of the winter, and it wouldn't be fair to have to board a new family member, so that's a no for now.  But it doesn't stop me from looking on Petfinder every day just in case the perfect mastiff shows up.  LOL I could sneak her into a hotel, right? 

• Like 1

The same for me. I wish my dad could have met my boys.  :gdhug5:

For something more possible, I really want another dog.  However, we are gone most of the winter, and it wouldn't be fair to have to board a new family member, so that's a no for now.  But it doesn't stop me from looking on Petfinder every day just in case the perfect mastiff shows up.  LOL I could sneak her into a hotel, right? 

Sure, just slip her into your pocket! lol

• Like 1

What kind of dog is that?

This is a chow chow 

He is so cute....What kind of Dog is he ? 

this is a chow chow 

this is my 9 month old I was playing with my camera in the living room, The Christmas lights you see stay up all year long. Lost my Christmas spirit was hoping this would help It didn't 45966185_10213065674579784_5725032882620II

Edited by Illinoismom

I want a diamond ring from DH I have the very small diamond ring from when we first got married but it no longer fits at our tenth anniversary he gave me a quarter karat but the diamond fell out and was never found it would be nice to have one to wear but not a necessity

Oooh. :( 

I insured my engagement ring, because I'm terrified of this happening as well.

I would love to have a new car but that's not going to happen.  Although mine is almost 8 years old, it only had about 36K miles.  I would just like to have one with more safety features.

I would also like to have a replacement anniversary band.  I lost mine several years ago and have been wearing one my mother had.  But I would really like one that is just mine.  But probably not going to happen.  Maybe for our 50th in 5 years.  Gold is just so horribly expensive and since we are both retired there are other things we would like to do.

Overall, I'm thankful for what I have.  Just nice to dream once in awhile.