Anticipation of Black Friday predictions for 2018!

jaymacfla

You could also do "Cuddle up with a book" package. Blanket, books, bookstore gift card... Or even a kindle or fire and Amazon card.

Mama went to the store today and ordered the Halloween cats blanket for me, from the kiosk, and got free shipping. Hooray!

Sweet!  That one is adorable.  

And I love the cuddle up with a book bundle idea!  

Free shipping from the Kohl's kiosk is the bomb!  I do it all the time.  :)

Edited by HanShotFirst
  • Like 1

So I decided to do a ‘winter wellness’ gift thing this year; I’m going to bundle the throw with some hot chocolate and maybe some Christmas candy. I think family and friends will enjoy this as the throws are always a hit. I got 8 throws today, so I ended up with free shipping plus $15 in Kohl’s Cash! Thanks so much for the heads up on the sale!

oooh…..neat idea!

• Like 2

Sweet!  That one is adorable.  

And I love the cuddle up with a book bundle idea!  

Free shipping from the Kohl's kiosk is the bomb!  I do it all the time.  :)

What is this Kohl’s kiosk you speak of?? You get free shipping if you order from it? I’ll have to see if my Kohl’s has one tomorrow!

I like the book bundle idea too but my mom is likely the only one who would really appreciate that one; most of my family aren’t into reading like her and I are. I may just do that for her. :)

• Like 1

In both my stores it's by the customer service desk. The idea being that if you go into the store, and they don't have what you are looking for, then they'll ship it to you! Great idea really. But I always forget. I hate going to the store though (I just hate going anywhere really and that shopping center has a lot of traffic around it), but I also hate paying shipping, so I was very thankful mama was there! I also sent her my Kohl's Cash, so that was used!
  • Like 2

What is this Kohl’s kiosk you speak of?? You get free shipping if you order from it? I’ll have to see if my Kohl’s has one tomorrow!

I like the book bundle idea too but my mom is likely the only one who would really appreciate that one; most of my family aren’t into reading like her and I are. I may just do that for her. :)

Yes!  I do believe it's always free shipping when you order from the kiosk,  at least I've always gotten free shipping.  You can use coupon codes, etc.  Not sure what the payment options are because I always use my Kohl's card.  My store has two.....one near the customer service area and one in the shoe department and near the housewares.  I use it mostly for things they don't have in stock in the store such as a color of something or a size of shoe or PJ's or the like.  You can take an item with you and scan the barcode and the kiosk will pull it up and allow you to order a different size, color, etc.  It's great.  I've also made special trips to order certain things I know I want when I don't have a free shipping code.  :)

• Like 2

If you go to the store and order through the kiosk you will always get free shipping, even if you order something that Kohl’s only offers online. I’ve gone to the store just to make an order to get free shipping. You can use any credit card to pay at the kiosk. The only downside is you cannot use as many coupons/Kohl’s cash awards as you would if you order online at home. I think at the kiosk you are limited to 2 codes(?) but don’t quote me on the exact number as I can’t recall for certain. My store kiosks are also located by the shoe and bedding departments.
  • Like 2

I am in need a projector for our media room but don't even know where to start. Who has one? and what should I be looking for?

Sent from my SM-N950U using GottaDEAL mobile app

I would highly recommend the Epson 5040ub. Outstanding picture quality with pixel shifting technology. Motorized lens shift. The price may be lowered on BF because a newer model has come out. I have it set up in a 500 sq ft theater and I am very anal when it comes to picture quality. When I first set it up my wife repeatedly commented on it's picture quality and she never pays attention to that kind of stuff. There are probably other good projectors but I can vouch for this one. Here is some info: https://www.projectorcentral.com/epson-5040ub-review.htm

• Like 1

I would highly recommend the Epson 5040ub. Outstanding picture quality with pixel shifting technology. Motorized lens shift. The price may be lowered on BF because a newer model has come out. I have it set up in a 500 sq ft theater and I am very anal when it comes to picture quality. When I first set it up my wife repeatedly commented on it's picture quality and she never pays attention to that kind of stuff. There are probably other good projectors but I can vouch for this one. Here is some info: https://www.projectorcentral.com/epson-5040ub-review.htm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9lnsRzrIr0&t=78s

Thank you for the info.

I'm considering a video doorbell or wireless camera for my front door.  In this day and age I hate not having a peephole in my door.  I need to do some research because I need it to be simple to install and simple to use.  I'm not the most handy gal around but I do have tools.  LOL.  

We have  the ring doorbell, bought it a few years ago on BF.  I love it.  I am thinking about getting an Alexa Show and the ring is compatable on it. 

I have a Ring Pro, you don't have to get the monthly/yearly account. If you don't have it you just don't get the recorded videos so you have to look at what's going on while it's happening. We love ours and the yearly bill to allow us to store wasn't bad.

I pay the annual fee to keep the video, its a minimal amount so I think its worth it.

• Like 2

Haha it truly is some kind of psychological thing! I have brand new throws and blankets in storage totes, but I still want to get more every year!

I am so glad that I am not the ONLY one with this addiction!  You always hear women are addicted to buying shoes (which I am only a "little" guilty of) ;)  But throws - I have a definite problem! LOVE THEM, LOVE THEM, LOVE THEM! I even buy seasonal ones for my dog.

• Like 4

We have  the ring doorbell, bought it a few years ago on BF.  I love it.  I am thinking about getting an Alexa Show and the ring is compatable on it. 

I pay the annual fee to keep the video, its a minimal amount so I think its worth it.

I will pay the fee as well...but I really want one

• Like 1

I am so glad that I am not the ONLY one with this addiction! You always hear women are addicted to buying shoes (which I am only a "little" guilty of) ;) But throws - I have a definite problem! LOVE THEM, LOVE THEM, LOVE THEM! I even buy seasonal ones for my dog.

Have this same "problem"...
  • Like 1

So I decided to do a ‘winter wellness’ gift thing this year; I’m going to bundle the throw with some hot chocolate and maybe some Christmas candy. I think family and friends will enjoy this as the throws are always a hit. I got 8 throws today, so I ended up with free shipping plus $15 in Kohl’s Cash! Thanks so much for the heads up on the sale!! :)

This is a wonderful idea....If I get the big box of CoCo from Sams when they have it for $4 this would be awesome. I am about to right a few people off my list. 

Edited by jesusluvu
  • Like 1

I would highly recommend the Epson 5040ub. Outstanding picture quality with pixel shifting technology. Motorized lens shift. The price may be lowered on BF because a newer model has come out. I have it set up in a 500 sq ft theater and I am very anal when it comes to picture quality. When I first set it up my wife repeatedly commented on it's picture quality and she never pays attention to that kind of stuff. There are probably other good projectors but I can vouch for this one. Here is some info: https://www.projectorcentral.com/epson-5040ub-review.htm

Any time you can impress the wife is a win in my column. The choice you make can have a lasting impression on future purchases.

• Like 1

Hoping from some sort of deal on the new Apple watch for hubby. Hoping Kohl's pulls through on that. Also an odd request, but I'm hoping someone has a good deal on area rugs...looking for a new 8x10 or 9x12 area rug for my living room. Never really shopped for rugs on BF before...

Edited by stewarta4

I am so glad that I am not the ONLY one with this addiction!  You always hear women are addicted to buying shoes (which I am only a "little" guilty of) ;)  But throws - I have a definite problem! LOVE THEM, LOVE THEM, LOVE THEM! I even buy seasonal ones for my dog.

I made a HUGE mistake and looked at them on Kohl's.com today.  SMH     *I do not need another throw*  

• Like 3

Not looking not looking not looking...

Between yesterday and today I had 7 throws arrive at my house from kohl's.

And yes, one for the dog, one for the cat...

I ordered a few from Kohls and QVC. I will do the hot coco for the teens and Books for the younger ones. 

• Like 1

Where? I am in the market for a tv this year.....I've needed one for a few months but refused since I know the sales will be good on BF.

Walmart. They were bringing in the new models and I got a last year model. It hit all my "needed" points and picture looked great (honestly, anything would have been an upgrade though from my oldie, lol). I'm very happy with it.

I'm not overly tech savvy but I do wish it had 1 more hdmi input. I can solve with a switch just didn't think about that when buying, thought that was a standard thing (number of inputs).

• Like 1

Hoping from some sort of deal on the new Apple watch for hubby. Hoping Kohl's pulls through on that. Also an odd request, but I'm hoping someone has a good deal on area rugs...looking for a new 8x10 or 9x12 area rug for my living room. Never really shopped for rugs on BF before...

Sometimes Lowe’s has rugs for a deal.

Where do you find angel trees for the elderly? I called around to a couple of places last year and had no luck finding one.

My place of employment offers the tags in HR department. They come from clients of Home Instead senior care. If you have one of these in your area you might give them a call?

Where do you find angel trees for the elderly? I called around to a couple of places last year and had no luck finding one.

Sometimes in Walmart they have trees up. Here we have a radio station that does angel tree kids maybe someone would know about elderly. You may call a nursing home or assisted living center.