Home Depot Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

I want the 7.5 feet pre-lit tree on the front page. I think I'll try my luck at my local Home Depot this year.

You will love this tree. :)

I got in line about 5:30 and was able to get a tree. But I noticed a lot of people in front of me were also getting the tree.

• Like 1

Told my husband he needs to look at the ad, he has the Ryobi tools, pretty sure he'll go to get the battery packs. And if he does I'll have him get the poinsettias. Saw some things I'd get if we were closer to breaking ground on our new house, but not willing to buy til I'm sure its happening.

I grab all of them every year. Then I can look offline and years later lol.

I usually do too Kanyon - I just hadn't grabbed this one yet, since it had just gone up today. That's been taken care of now, though. :sleazy:

Oh yeah. I totally already had it downloaded hours ago, but serving a helpful reminder for those folks that hadn't yet gotten it.

• Like 2

Normally we do not set up our tree until after Thanksgiving but last year some of the lights on the tree were not always turning on. I think I'll ask DH to pull it out and test the lights this weekend just in case I need to pick up a new tree on BF. The tree on the front page looks like it has good replacement potential.
  • Like 1

Saved the pdf, glad I did. The sale on Ryobi tools is going on now according to an ad my husband heard on the radio at work. He's going to get the $99 drill set with free tool of choice from six options tonight. He needed a new drill anyway, and half the tools on the free list were due for replacing anyway.