Black Friday T-Shirt Update Thread

Brad

If anyone in that first batch still hasn't received your shirt(s) by Tuesday, send me a message and I can look up the tracking number. There are still quite a few orders that are in transit, but they are all on the way.

Looks like around 25% of the packages from the first batch are still in transit according to USPS so just give it another day or two.

If a package gets lost, you'll either get a refund if you ordered shirts or you'll be put on the list for next year if you won a shirt and never receive it.

Just another update. From that first batch of shipments that shipped over a week ago, according to tracking a small percentage of them have not moved in USPS' system since the 10th. There are about 25 shipments with this issue - both paid orders and prize shirts. We noticed this a few days ago and already contacted USPS to have them look into why these aren't moving and I'll post updates when I get them.

If you are in the early batch and would like to get your tracking number to see if this affects you, send me a PM and I'll get it to you. Be sure to include your shipping address in your PM. The packages have been out of my control for over a week so unfortunately all we can do at this point is wait and hope for the best.

Luckily we still have a week before BF and the issue hopefully won't affect the second batch that went out earlier this week.

Gotta love the post office... :(