Black Friday T-Shirt Update Thread

Brad

The ordering period for shirts is now over. See end of thread for updates.

http://i.gottadeal.com/main/images/merch/2015design2.png

You can now order our 2015 Black Friday t-shirts!

To place an order for t-shirts, go here: http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/Shirts

You can pay with PayPal or with a credit/debit card.

Shirts are $10 (sizes S-XL) and $12 (sizes 2XL-4XL). Shipping is included. Order as many as you'd like.

We're using upgraded 100% ringspun cotton garment dyed Comfort Colors shirts this year. Here is a PDF that will give you exact sizing for the shirts.

For hoodies or long-sleeve t-shirts, get them through our Teespring page. These orders will be handled by Teespring, so contact them with any order questions. I priced them as low as the site would let me. There are a few color options for each item.

The deadline for ordering t-shirts will be announced soon, but you'll have a few weeks at least.

And as always, we'll be giving away many t-shirts on the forum, Facebook, Twitter & the webcasts.

• Like 1

Thank you!! I was going to post today and ask if you'd be selling them again and when you'd start. :)

Just ordered my tshirt (and I'm totally ok with winning a 2nd one :P  )

With teespring, you order but it wont charge until its hit the amt. needed to print right? I cant remember how they charged last year.

Edited by julz0420

With teespring, you order but it wont charge until its hit the amt. needed to print right? I cant remember how they charged last year.

Right, but I set the amount needed to print to be the lowest possible (3) so that shouldn't be a problem.

• Like 1

Also just a reminder that the shirts we give away will be up to size XL only, so if you need larger sizes, ordering them is the only way to go.

Thanks to everyone who has ordered so far. We know a lot of you are waiting to see if you win one before ordering, so we'll be sure to let you know when the ordering deadline is getting closer.

• Like 1

Do these shirts usually run a little bigger in size? I take a XL, but just wondering if I should take the large or not.

There is a link on the ordering page to a PDF with exact measurements, so you can compare them to shirts you have now to see how they run.

Just an update - we're probably going to place the order with the printer next week. We'll still sell the shirts a little longer but we'll only have a certain number of each size left for orders at that point, so once a size is sold out, you're out of luck as far as ordering them.

So if you are on the fence about ordering, I'd do it by Monday if you want to guarantee your size is available.

I want to order one, but last years fit like a nightgown, so I don't know what size to order this year.

They are different shirts this year. The ordering page has a link to a document with dimensions for each size. Compare those numbers with a shirt you wear to see how they compare.