Black Friday T-Shirt Update Thread

Brad

Also, we're getting very close to selling out of the shirts in the "shop".

Here is what is left as of right now: 1 small, 2 XLs, 4 2XLs and 2 4XLs.

If you want them, go here: http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/Shirts

We have a forum contest for 10 shirts going on now and we'll do one more for another 10 shirts after that, and then they'll be all gone.

For the last contest, we may be out of certain sizes, so you'll get as close to your first choice as possible.

UPS actually dropped mine so you have hope. I know they have a deal with the USPS that works for deliveries both ways.

UPS just ran by also and only thing they dropped off was a big box which I know what that is and where its from so no shirts from them either

My 2 shirts just got here. LOVE the softness of them. I'm pretty sure I will wear this one out lol.

That softness and higher quality shirt cost me ~$2 more per shirt, so hopefully everyone will think it was worth it :)

• Like 1

Just an update: if you've ordered shirts or won them after 11/7 at around 4pm, they will ship either today or Monday, so you'll get them late next week or early Black Friday week depending where you live.

I'm still waiting to hear back from these forum members who won shirts:

breezy
brynnfromtheblock
julz0420
speeddiva

So if you read this, check your PMs right away. We're down to like 1 shirt in each size left, so if you want your chosen size, you'd better reply ASAP.