What's everyone's #1 Black Friday item on your list so far?

Peppermint

The only thing that I am looking for is a good deal on Michael Kors watches.   I talked to a Macy's employee and she took down my phone number. In November before Black Friday, they will be having a Friends and Family event. She said its 25% watches. So thats my best bet so far.      I've been finding great deals already but that is the one thing I haven't been able to find at a good price. The watch my daughter wants is $298.

The only thing that I am looking for is a good deal on Michael Kors watches.   I talked to a Macy's employee and she took down my phone number. In November before Black Friday, they will be having a Friends and Family event. She said its 25% watches. So thats my best bet so far.      I've been finding great deals already but that is the one thing I haven't been able to find at a good price. The watch my daughter wants is $298.

Hope you able to get it at the discount, 

I suppose I'm looking for tablets for the kids. Toys for them, too, though I can't think of any one big thing, but standard items like blocks and pretend baby gear. And I can't ever think of stuff to buy my parents except pictures of their grandkids, and that's a little overplayed... So, like someone else said, hoping the ads provide inspiration!

And I can't ever think of stuff to buy my parents except pictures of their grandkids, and that's a little overplayed... So, like someone else said, hoping the ads provide inspiration!

You might want to look at personalizationmall.com they do have cyber Monday sales, and instead of just the picture of grandkids, it could be something that'll use every day.

My youngest has joined the Marines and leaves for boot camp in October. Since for the foreseeable future he will be living in barracks, I could not come up with anything to get him! I finally decided on a nice laptop, and that will just have to be his only gift this year. I might get him a Google Play gift card as well. Anyway, I found a good deal for that last week so I'm pretty much done with him.

Actually ON Black Friday, I will be looking for a GPS for the dil, and I'm hoping to score the Amazon Echo at an amazing price for myself :).

I'm looking to get the Echo as well.  I'm hoping Amazon does a special sale. 

Edited by faceofboe

My #1 item will be the Hover board.  My oldest daughter is asking for one. i don't know if they will be on sale that day.. Righ now Amazon has them, ranging from $300 to $600.  i read an article that Walmart will start sellling them on November 1st online

my #1 item is a tie between a 24 inch tv for the room above the garage and another fire stick both of which are must haves. I will be sorely disapointed and surprised if the fre sticks arent on sale at amazon. I know the second gens are on a serious back order but I would take a 1st gen which I figure surely they will be trying to unload on black friday. The rest of my list is a cheap star wars lego set (if thats even realistic) and if thats not possible some star wars boys jammies at Kohls. I have others on my shopping list but they are all gifts that I come up with while I'm out and hitting the sales. No dvds this year too many unopened from past years.

Edited by Tigger97498

Well Just took one must have off the list just found my old 22 inch Dell monitor in the back of moms closet so thats going to serve as the tv I needed now. I wanted a 24 but I can make a 22 inch work being that I already have it. Just cleaned it up and it looks as good as anything in the store. Just have to have to hook up a hdmi to dvi-d adapter to it. Replacing it on my must find list though with a 19 inch tv which we need for the kitchen. Ours is about to die.

Edited by Tigger97498