Answer 3 Questions & Win Black Friday T-Shirts [Winners Posted]

Brad

1. What store do you think will have the best Black Friday ad this year?  Walmart

2. Do you anticipate shopping in stores on Thanksgiving Day, Black Friday, both or neither? Both 

3. What time do you think Walmart will begin their Black Friday sale this year (day and time)? I think the sale will start Sunday with black friday to start @ 3:00 pm 

Edited by Illinoismom

1. What store do you think will have the best Black Friday ad this year?

Walmart

2. Do you anticipate shopping in stores on Thanksgiving Day, Black Friday, both or neither?

I'll probably go out after breakfast on Friday.

3. What time do you think Walmart will begin their Black Friday sale this year (day and time)?

Walmart announced 20000 rollbacks effective yesterday, so I guess their sale has begun. Last year they opened their doors at 6:00 pm Thursday. That is probably a good guess. Their doors will be open at midnight, so, technically, their Friday sale will begin at 12:00am.  

1. BB, although I will probably end up at Wal-Mart because of the toys, etc.

2. Both... I am also hoping they have a few early sales like they did last year.

3. The trend seems to be 2 hours earlier than last year, so my guess will be 4:00 PM Thanksgiving

1. What store do you think will have the best Black Friday ad this year?

2. Do you anticipate shopping in stores on Thanksgiving Day, Black Friday, both or neither?

3. What time do you think Walmart will begin their Black Friday sale this year (day and time)?

1.  Target

2.  Black Friday

3.  2am CST Black Friday morning

1. Target - They have something to prove this year after last year's breach. I think the free shipping deal is just a glimpse at what's to come.

2. Thanksgiving - Online shopping, Black Friday - Brick & mortar shopping

3. 5PM - I think they'll keep doing the staggered sales all the way through Black Friday.

1.  Kohls, as usual

2. Both days, money is tight and need to get the best deals!

3.  Thursday at 5pm.  Think they were just waiting to hear others and try and beat it by an hour, of course they will probably have several times for deals to start.

1. What store do you think will have the best Black Friday ad this year?   -  I think Best Buy will have the best ad

2. Do you anticipate shopping in stores on Thanksgiving Day, Black Friday, both or neither? - I will shop online and possibly hit a few stores on Friday

3. What time do you think Walmart will begin their Black Friday sale this year (day and time)?  Walmart will begin their sale on Thanksgiving at 6pm.