Official Photo Prints Deals, Codes & Discount Offers Thread

Brad

received mine today, very cute, but I have to say I was beginning to wonder if I was going to receive them. I ordered them on Nov 18, but I also ordered a personalized clock for my g-ma's Christmas gift. I would definetly order again.

Think if I order some today I will get them before xmas?

I cant get mine to resize. Dont know what I am doing wrong, but it is still the same size on the mousepad

Ordered mine on Tuesday, they already shipped. I would think I would get them by Christmas.... condsidering it would have 18 days to get here. Crossing my fingers.

It didn't work when i tried to resize either. You will just have to resize the picture somewhere else....photoshop....paint.... or here....http://www.resizeyourimage.com/

Ordered mine on Tuesday, they already shipped. I would think I would get them by Christmas.... condsidering it would have 18 days to get here. Crossing my fingers.

It didn't work when i tried to resize either. You will just have to resize the picture somewhere else....photoshop....paint.... or here....http://www.resizeyourimage.com/

See I tried a site like that. My picture is already 600x450.. someone said it had to be 1024x768 to fill the whole thing.

I'm going to order a few of these and hope they get here before Christmas. :D

For anyone that's having trouble with getting their picture large enough without it being pixelated:

If you have any Photoshop skills (or skills in a similar program), you might try centering the picture and making a nice background for it. I'm ordering one of these for my grandmother and the only picture I have of the entire family, I had already resized to a weird size that was too small to use for the mouse pad. Here's what I came up with (resized to fit better here, of course), and I'm sure she'll love it. :)

http://i9.tinypic.com/89jxrhf.jpg

I also made a non-photo one to match the blanket that my Mom has made for my younger brother for Christmas. He plays football and lives and breathes it. I used the same font and paw prints (even though they're not actually bear prints) that I used when I made up the pattern for the letters and paws on the blanket she's making.

http://i13.tinypic.com/87lwhfl.jpg

Now I'm trying to think of other people that I know of that still use mouse pads so I can make one for them. :cheesy:

I ended up ordering two mouse pads, three photo key chains (for stocking stuffers), and a small magnet (just to bump my key chain order over $25 to get the better discount).

All together (including shipping on the second order) I ended up spending $25.70, for a total savings of $17.75. I can deal with that. :) I have a feeling I'll be back to order more stuff soon though, like my own mouse pad when I've designed one that I like.

Now let's just hope they get here before Christmas. *crosses fingers*

Here are a bunch of coupon codes for Kodak Gallery

Enjoy 20 percent off your purchase of $50 or more now through January 15 when you enter MARTHA08 at checkout.

10 off any order of $50 or more Expiration : 2008-01-31

Coupon Code : WISHLIST

Free shipping: FREE2SHIP exp: 2007-12-31

Buy one 8"x10" print, get one free

Coupon Code: ENTR8XTEN

Expires: 12/31/07

Save 20% (Must spend $10) Some restrictions apply

Coupon Code: WELCOME20

Expires: 12/31/07

20% off $10+ coupon code SWEETRETURN expires 1/31/08

Buy 1 Set of Stickers & Get 2nd Set Free! Coupon Code :FREESTICKER Expires : 2008-04-01

2 free 5 x 7 prints coupon code TRYUS5 expires 12/31/07

one free 5 x 7 collage coupon code TRYUS2 expires 12/31/07

Photo One free set of photo cards Coupon code is TRYUS3 expires 12/31/07

I got my mousepads today - they are SOOOOO cute! Very pleased with them. I ordered mine on 11/28 so it took 2 weeks for them to get here and the postage was from Hong Kong - strange that it's a states address when you order? No matter what they are WAY cute! Perfect Christmas gifts!