60% Off @ Restaurant.com - Exp 2/28/2006

scot26505

You are very welcome! I ordered two certificates right around Christmas but haven't had a chance to use either of them yet. I love the fact that you can log on, buy them, and immediately print them. So if you decided to go to one of their listed restaurants on the spur of the moment, you can get your certificate within less than 5 minutes - no waiting for the postman!

Thanks I just ordered some for the first time. Is there a catch? I just got 50 dollars worth of gift certificates for 10. Whats the catch? Also I am a loser, I meant to order from one restaurant and clicked on the wrong one, I didnt notice till its to late! Looks like Im trying out a new place!

This might be a silly question....

The certificate I'm looking at is a 25.00 Gift Certificate. It says "Valid with a Minimum Purchase of 35.00".

Does that mean 35.00 in addition to the 25.00 certificate or does it mean if for example my bill is exactly 35.00 then I get to use the certificate and my balance due would be 10.00???

Just want to make sure I'm reading it correctly. Thanks!

Michelle

This might be a silly question....

The certificate I'm looking at is a 25.00 Gift Certificate. It says "Valid with a Minimum Purchase of 35.00".

Does that mean 35.00 in addition to the 25.00 certificate or does it mean if for example my bill is exactly 35.00 then I get to use the certificate and my balance due would be 10.00???

Just want to make sure I'm reading it correctly. Thanks!

Michelle

(see bold/underlined above) I believe that is exactly how it works.

I would like to try this, but I have problems clicking referral links. I always get the "page cannot be displayed" message. Do you have any tips for how to fix this??? I have tried the things listed on the error page, but none of them work. (I also have Norton Internet Security).

Joanne

Joanne,

Hi! What do you mean by referral links? You can just go to Restaurant.com if you can't get the link above to work and enter your zip code and when you put the certificates in your cart & view your cart there's a place above it to "enter discount code & recalculate total"

You get a $10 certificate for every person you refer to the site that buys a certificate themselves.

re: Does that mean 35.00 in addition to the 25.00 certificate or does it mean if for example my bill is exactly 35.00 then I get to use the certificate and my balance due would be 10.00???

This is in the terms for one of the restaurants that we go to:

Minimum purchase of $35. Valid Sun.-Thurs. only. Dine-in only. Excludes tax, tip & offer.

I did send customer service at restaurant.com mail to get a clarification but, I read this as having to spend $35 over and above the $25 certificate.

Anyone?

When I click the gottadeal link to restaurant.com in the original message, I get the error message. I know that I can type it in onmy own, but I would like to give the referral to gottadeal.com. I've gotten some great deals, etc. from this page and would like to return the favor.

Joanne

my certificate says valid on two adult entrees. I ordered 2 twentyfive dollar ones. Can I use both at the same time. I plan on using them for 2 adults and 2 kids. (THe kids will be ordered adult entrees.)

Right on the certificate under Dining Certificate Terms it states that limit one certificate per customer per month per restaurant and also only one certificate can be used per party.

You get a $10 certificate for every person you refer to the site that buys a certificate themselves.

re: Does that mean 35.00 in addition to the 25.00 certificate or does it mean if for example my bill is exactly 35.00 then I get to use the certificate and my balance due would be 10.00???

This is in the terms for one of the restaurants that we go to:

Minimum purchase of $35. Valid Sun.-Thurs. only. Dine-in only. Excludes tax, tip & offer.

I did send customer service at restaurant.com mail to get a clarification but, I read this as having to spend $35 over and above the $25 certificate.

Anyone?

You have to purchase $35 worth of food (not including drinks) in order to use the $25 certificate, so if your food bill is $35 you would only owe $10 after using the certificate.

• 2 weeks later...
Has anyone had any luck with using their "referal" credits? I have had 2 people sign up and use the program. I got emails w/ my 2 cretificate codes(10$ each). Well you can not combine certificates(my 2 cant be $20) and its for the price of the gift certificate NOT the price you normally pay (i.e. if it is a 25$ certificate for 10$ you have to pay the 25$ not the 10$) Since there are none in my area for 10$ the referal thing is trash to me. Now it is still a good service but whats the point of offering the incentive? I have emailed the customer support twice and never even had a reply...