What did you get for Christmas?

sheli

From my DH - Digital Camera & Printer Docking Station

Kids, hair bows, bath and body products and Kisses w/ Almonds

Mom and dad- Clothes - dish towels dust clothes, a ring

Grandmother hair towel wrap thingy, a candle in the shape of a pie slice (off from QVC) smells great and $100.00

Other Grandparents $50.00

Friends- shaw, candles, bath and body products

SS - Basin GC

Work $20 GC Winn Dixie 1st Profit share check in 10 years!!

Boss 1 - fleece throw and gloves

Boss 2 - Fleece vest

Now I have my real gifts. I got a watch I really wanted, the last 3 houses in a Wade set I started collecting 25 years ago, 3 nightgiwns, Calphalon frying pan, jeans, shirt, antique pin, necklace + earrings, black and decker bottle/jar opened....way too much stuff. but I love it all.

From the husband, nothing!! Same as last year, but at least he wrapped the gift I bought myself last year. This year he just left it on his dresser. He didn't even bring it downstairs for me! I'm really mad because I bought him some computer games, a book, a flashlight for his car, and I gave up my new couch money so he could have that stupid plasma TV. I should have bought myself more than a $30 pair of walkie talkies!

I'm getting a Home Depot gc from my family. I know what it is because we pull names and write what we want on the paper.

From the husband, nothing!! Same as last year, but at least he wrapped the gift I bought myself last year. This year he just left it on his dresser. He didn't even bring it downstairs for me! I'm really mad because I bought him some computer games, a book, a flashlight for his car, and I gave up my new couch money so he could have that stupid plasma TV. I should have bought myself more than a $30 pair of walkie talkies!

I'm getting a Home Depot gc from my family. I know what it is because we pull names and write what we want on the paper.

I am really sorry. My hubby is really good considering he is moslem he always gets me a nice gift.

I am really sorry. My hubby is really good considering he is moslem he always gets me a nice gift.

My husband used to be nice, too. I'm just planning on buying myself something nice during the after Christmas sale. I just found a gc to Bombay Co while cleaning and will go there tomorrow if the gc is still good. It must be pretty old! I hope there are some nutcrackers left!

Wow, I was so spoiled this morning :D So far i've gotten:

Coach bag

Gucci sunglasses

David Yurman bracelet

Robotic Vacuum

$75 in Target gift cards

Large gift basket of Godiva chocolate

Lazy susan set of plastic tupperware like containers

Home Interiors Candle

Bottle of chilean wine

still have gifts yet to get from one set of friends and my grandmother

last nite mostly crappy stuff from mom's fam, did get $25 ON gc & a total of $80 cash, but good stuff from my parents:

dvd recorder

new edition narnia books set (i collect them)

new narnia guide

anchorman & pleasantville dvds

coldplay & shrek 2 soundtrack cds

choc covered pretzels (im currently eating)

blouse, pj pants, fleece pullover from ON <3

simpsons box calendar

plumping lip gloss set

squirrel ornament

& im sure there's more but i cant remember

Got a $150 gift card to PetSmart so I can buy my Danny a cat tree. I couldn't see spending all that money but DS got it for us! I also got gift cards to Pizza Hut and pics of family and a bottle of Asti Spumonte. Hubby and I don't exchange anymore.

I got a 10 week kickboxing membership...so excited.( its a 10 week "boot camp") and I got 5 $100 dollar Amex gift cheques from my hubby too!

Kids gave me a 24k gold butterfly ornament!

Been a good day so far!

Inlaws were very good to me this year(still trying to figure that one out...) They gave 2 amex gift cards worth $150 and a $50 GC to Borders, plus a jacket and sweater from JJill......:g_clap:

So far i've only gotten gifts from my DH. We'll see the rest of our family tomorrow. I didnt ask for much, with the new baby on the way, plus we're gonna buy furniture after the new year :D

I got some pink/silver crystals for my cell phone, a maternity top, 3 cd's (mary j blige, jamie foxx, alicia keys unplugged)

My hubby and kids got me a signed Nora Roberts, Forever Odd (Dean Koontz) Woohoo!!, a TV tray table set, a Calphalon frying pan (the nonstick one,not the anodized one, but that's ok, I'll live :) a box of Russell Stovers, and a pair of earrings and a game :-) My mil got me a fleece throw a set of storage things and a potpourri pot. My mom gave me the wooden animals that used to belong to my grandmother that i've been asking for for years (my favorite gift of all!!) It's a good christmas!!

My kids have had a great Christmas too. My son loves his surround sound and my daughter has been playing with her camcorder a lot--I love when they are happy!!

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

All in all Santa was good to me this year!!! From my kids I got a HUGE makeup case with 175 piece makeup set, new pjs, and slippers. From mom, the recordable Memory Album from Hallmark I have been wanting. From Hubby $200.00 because he said he didn't remember what I asked for!LMAO See, I told everyone that would happen! Plus the tv and camera that mom had already given us!Also got a new printer. Hubby did pretty good, too. Me and the kids got him four new shirts and a new watch. Mom got him three more shirts and a new wallet. He got A gc from his exchange at work. The kids made out like bandits!LOL I haven't heard a word from the two youngest ones since they opened the SPs. They got new games for them, Hummer r/cs, board games, $25.00 each from an aunt, plenty of candy, and new clothes and pjs. The girls got new stereos, cds, portable cd players, digi cams, dvds, purses, many clothes, BBW sets, Care Bears, perfume, money (not sure how much they ended up with,lol). Oldest son got $85.00 total, clothes, cds, dvds, games, digi cam, portable cd player, misc. gifts from friends, and stereo. 13 year old daughter got a new pair of boots, and a huge BBW gift set from b/f.

B/F got me a new flat panel moniter, router, diamond necklace, radar detector(My old one died), snowman, and a few other things. (Yes- he goes all out and spends about $1,000 on me! ) Daughter gave me a $50 gc from Penneys, lots of snowmen, slippers ,3 cd's and a few other little gifts.

Merry Christmas everyone!

from my SO, I got a pendent which had two amethyst (my birthstone) heart=shaped stones and 1 diamond, and a chain. SO also got me some stocking stuffers which are $50 best buy gift card, shirt from Talbots, slippers, gym socks (on my xmas list), 'life is good' t-shirt. I think that's basically it. small gifts from friends. I got the friend who set us up a 60 minute massage at the day-spa of her choice gift cert.

I got SO a cool satin & brushed finish white gold ring and 2 books of short "bedtime" stories, ipod clock radio and draft dodgers for the door. Some other small things- fake mistletoe, 'naughty' santa hat, tree ornament, my favorite (can't get unless you've been to the restaurant) super hot & delicious salsa from my stash.

SO's doggie got a RL Polo t-shirt :D

to add:

- newlyweds, all three seasons (oh man, my friends are awesome)

- some cute workout clothes

- gloves/hat/scarf set

- keroppi and keroleen (from my sister, for my car animals)

- a UCLA Bruins scarf (so awesome)

- good hard cash

- other cute stuff that's just not coming to mind.