How early r u camping out for Xbox360 on the 18th?

allystl

My good friend wants one for her son and i want to get one. I'm in Atlanta. I'm just wondering how early is everyone camping out? I can't get there until @ 11pm. I hope that's not too late. If anyone wants to join forces in Atlanta just let me know.

My good friend wants one for her son and i want to get one. I'm in Atlanta. I'm just wondering how early is everyone camping out? I can't get there until @ 11pm. I hope that's not too late. If anyone wants to join forces in Atlanta just let me know.

CAMPING OUT ..:insane: ..LMAO THAT SO FUNNY...

whispers...I will be hiding mines at work :smirk:

We're not camping out. My son's Xbox broke over a month ago, but we have decided that it's not worth standing out in the cold in order to get the new one. We'll just wait until we can walk in and buy it and walk out. He's 17, and desperately misses having Xbox, but he's the one who said he really didn't want to wait in line for it, so we'll be waiting until after the first of the year. :) I hope you get yours and I hope the weather is great while you're out in it.

each store will have around 40? Why camp, in 3 weeks you won't be able to move without stepping on one in ANY store.

The issues they have had is overheating, it is a quick fix, just set it on something to get it off the floor so the power supply gets a good airflow.

Don't put it in a corner, or in an entertainment center without good ventilation.

It is basically a 3.4GHz computer, in a lot smaller case. Reports are it heats up a room as well as a small space heater.

i heard that there have been quite a few counts of them breaking / "blowing up", and of course they can't be exchanged since there are none to replace them with.

I've had mine since day the after came out, I've pretty much used it everyday, and other than a small issue I caused it really has working great.

I am gonna hold out for the PS3. I thought about this game, but there is too much craziness for it for me to deal with right now.

PS3 Is going to be worst. People are already coming to my store asking if we can put it on layaway.:lmao: You can count on Nintendo Revolution :D

I heard that our local Wal*Mart came over the PA system yesterday and announced they had 15 of the 360s available right then. I think that's wrong! That means only people who happened to be in the store at that moment had a chance. I think they should have just put them in the case and let those who were actually looking for them get them!

I heard that our local Wal*Mart came over the PA system yesterday and announced they had 15 of the 360s available right then. I think that's wrong! That means only people who happened to be in the store at that moment had a chance. I think they should have just put them in the case and let those who were actually looking for them get them!

Why should they bother? They're in business to make money. If someone had the $300-400 on them right there and wanted one, so be it.

I just came from one of the Best Buys in Orlando as I had to get a gift card and there were already 9 people camping out at about noon here. I wish I could buy one to resell to make back some money for Christmas, but there's no way Im camping out for close to 24 hours for one! :runaway:

As of about 1:50 pm, Saturday Dec 17th, the BB in Brandon FL has 30-40 people in line outside ... in the rain ... in chairs ... some with umbrellas ... some just shivering in the damp ... That store is supposed to get about 45 of the 360's.

What do you call this phenomenon? :g_shrug: I predict major trouble there by morning !

i told my kids i might go get in line and tomorrow or tonight sell my spot in line.wonder if i could do that?

WOW.. DONT DONT ..

Think about...other people waiting in the cold and you say hey anyway want my spot... 1. There probably will be more than 1 person wanting that spot

2. The 20 other ppl behind you will be :curse: 3. You'll probably get kicked off line by security depending on store's rules and regulation

WOW.. DONT DONT ..

Think about...other people waiting in the cold and you say hey anyway want my spot... 1. There probably will be more than 1 person wanting that spot

2. The 20 other ppl behind you will be :curse: 3. You'll probably get kicked off line by security depending on store's rules and regulation

Exactly. If you want to line up, you might as well buy it, then either sell it for a little markup to someone who didn't get to get one, or eBay it...