1 pic of this Sunday's Best Buy ad (XBox360 inside!)

EliteABombAZ

I wonder if they're still doing the "advertise for one price but when you get there you have to buy an expensive package with it" thing they did before?

There was a memo floating around that said they are specifcally NOT to do that. Whether they do or not......well, it doesnt matter to me, Mine's been plgged in since the 22nd! lol

um if you arent in line by 2pm on sat i will guarentee u that you wont be getting one, every best buy shouild be getting some, well the ones that get this ad, stores like ohio with their special ads may not who knows till tomorrow

I am typing this reply from the line at the Best Buy in Bailey's Crossroads VA. I went to the Springfield BB first at 8PM and the line was aready 50 deep. I stopped by this store and was #19 in line. Good news is that I will get one of the 34 premium systems (plus 2 core). The bad news is that it is about 30 degrees outside.

I am typing this reply from the line at the Best Buy in Bailey's Crossroads VA. I went to the Springfield BB first at 8PM and the line was aready 50 deep. I stopped by this store and was #19 in line. Good news is that I will get one of the 34 premium systems (plus 2 core). The bad news is that it is about 30 degrees outside.

Why do they let people buy more then one. Thats not fair to the other people waiting in line. I hate when I see people on ebay selling them, pictured with like three or more of them. Shame shame shame.:mad: