Amazon.com Black Friday Sale

Brad

I would have tried for the 3ds, but my son was set on a zelda bundle. 

It shows up through the 28th for me. 

My Zelda crazed son is getting the black ds with the new Zelda game and a gold Triforce decal for the top of it for less than everyone wants for the Zelda bundle :)  He is paying for it all so it makes a difference to him LOL

Edited by Cinnamonhuskies

It is internet speed and your machine. I clicked the minute it changed and I briefly saw the meter line and there were already some claimed. I mean I clicked split second and barely saw the status bar but I know it wasn't empty. I did get one.

I used my work PC. I would not have trusted that to my iPad even. One bad finger touch and I would have been wait listed. That's how fast the popular stuff goes.

Edited by nikkilugi

I know this is a dumb question, but even though you have to wait until Amazon puts this deal out there, is there any way to be notified as to when they do? I mean who has the time to sit around all day and wait for this bargain.

I put reminders for deals I really want in my Google calender. I set a reminder for 30 minutes and 5 minutes before the start of the deal

• Like 1

Yesterday that 40" TV snuck in there very close to go-time.  I pop in and check on the Lightning Deals a few times a day and I hadn't seen it all day until right before it went on sale.  Maybe just keep an eye out for those TV's today.  They  might just keep sneaking those kind of deals in there. Not sure though.  That could also be a Thursday deal since that's when the other stores will start with their cheap TV's.  They seem to be shuffling around some of the deals though.  For example, I had an alarm set on my phone for Madden 25 Thursday at 3:10 and then just checked and I see it tonight at 8:10 instead. So just keep checking if you can. 

• Like 1

Did I miss something?  I see where both Wal-Mart and Target are offering Disney's Planes and Monsters University movies at discounted prices but not at Amazon.com.  The list for discounted movies and music on Amazon last year seemed so much better.  Does anybody know if Amazon is going to offer these movies at matching discounted prices to Wal-Mart and Target's prices?  Thanks.

Edited by michellemac1970