Walmart.com Black Friday Sale

Brad

I got the $99 Xbox, had it in the Cart several times and it kept leaving the shipping choice off.   I went back to the sales add and refreshing.  I corrected something in my account (should have had that ready) so checkout was much quicker.   They must be staggering availability.

But that's the thing though, I can't put them in my cart..they just say "not available at this time" how long do you think it will be before they put them back up?

Oh I see, yeah. the ones that don't show a shipping speed next to the listing are gone for real I guess.

The worst thing is yesterday I was in Wal-Mart, and they were putting out all the Black Friday pallets for tonight. All the movies I wanted were so close, but not for sale. Now the one movie I want isn't listed as on sale yet. This online stuff is kind of a pain, but still better than fighting in a store for stuff. ^_^

• Like 1

Got 4 stools! I never expected those to be online. I am thrilled!

Wow! I have been checking on them all night and they keep saying, "I'm Store Only." :( But I am glad someone was able to get them! :)

Got 4 stools! I never expected those to be online. I am thrilled!

Wow! I have been checking on them all night and they keep saying, "I'm Store Only." :( But I am glad someone was able to get them! :)

• Like 1

is the monsters university combo the one the link is taking me to?  Because on the list it says dvd/bluray combo for 9.96, but when I click the link, it shows just the dvd kind and in the specs even says format: dvd.  nothing about the combo, but its listed at 9.96.  Want the combo, but scared to order it if its only the dvd.

I got the Power Wheels Pink Jeep, Nikon S5100 Camera, Magic Mike. I was worried for a while as I was trying to checkout it was failing for about a dozen tries then finally went through. Glad I don't have to try and wonder if they still have the camera available tomorrow :)

I got the Power Wheels Pink Jeep, Nikon S5100 Camera, Magic Mike. I was worried for a while as I was trying to checkout it was failing for about a dozen tries then finally went through. Glad I don't have to try and wonder if they still have the camera available tomorrow :)

I failed 2 - 3 times as well. It was after that funky CC security thing. Used a different CC and it worked. Kind of annoying but glad it finally went through. Still will visit store tonight for a few items which were not available online.

Woohoo I got the game table this morning :) I literally only need the 2 $29 prepaid phones left on my black friday lists. This will be the first year I have been able to do almost all of my shopping online. Do you think Walmart will add those to the online list sometime throughout the day or is whats on there it?

is the monsters university combo the one the link is taking me to?  Because on the list it says dvd/bluray combo for 9.96, but when I click the link, it shows just the dvd kind and in the specs even says format: dvd.  nothing about the combo, but its listed at 9.96.  Want the combo, but scared to order it if its only the dvd.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Monsters-University-2-Disc-Blu-ray-DVD-Widescreen/26858917

In store only

Edited by johjstc

Has the site gone down?  I wasn't really planning on shopping walmart but I saw the deal on those sheet sets and thought why not grab some, but all I see is a shopping cart filling up with yellow over and over again.  At this point I give up, it wasn't an important purchase.  But is anyone else seeing that?  I clicked on a few other things and I get the cart every time.

Has the site gone down?  I wasn't really planning on shopping walmart but I saw the deal on those sheet sets and thought why not grab some, but all I see is a shopping cart filling up with yellow over and over again.  At this point I give up, it wasn't an important purchase.  But is anyone else seeing that?  I clicked on a few other things and I get the cart every time.

I'm getting that for everything too.  I'm REALLY hoping they're deciding to restock some items.  However, I really need to get ready for the day and am afraid to leave the computer LOL.  They've sucked me in! HAHA