BEST BUY CALLED ME

lovebears65

I took you guys suggestions and emailed Best buy about the fiasco at the Best Buy I went to on BF and how the first 3 people in line got all the tickets for emachines and how so many people cut in line and even a best buy employee was holding spots for 5 of his friends. And they called to appolize and said they got a lot of complaints about the same thing I wrote them about and they will be doing things different next year . She asked for suggestions and I did suggest the barrers for the cutters have people out there earlier to to hand out tickets make sure it was one per person. OF course I would have loved her to offer me a 149 dollar computer but that didnt happen but I did appeciate the call :gd_phone:

Our BB wasn't really bad... the worst that happened was that when the tickets were being handed out, some people from the back of the line would run up and grab them from the employee's hands, but they wouldn't make it very far with it since those of us that had been waiting for 5 hours weren't standing for it lol.

They didn't call me. I got an email over a week later, and it didn't even address my concerns. I was very disappointed.

Was computer generated or did someone actually take the time to type an e-mail? It would be nice to know someone actually read and responded rather than a computer generated, "so sorry you had a probem Mr/Mrs X."