Sears Giving out $10 GC's on Saturday, December 3rd! Check your local store!

alimfp

They did this last year for several weeks in a row. We accumulated 5 or 6 of them between two of us. One week, we filled out forms in every department, hoping to win a $50 gift card or something in a certain department. We got a phone call a week or so later and won the grand prize: $500 gift card in ANY department. We bought a new big screen tv. I went on a Saturday morning to buy it and you got an extra 10% off before noon. They didn't have the tv I wanted and said they would give me $300 off any other tv to make up for it. Ended up paying under $800 for a $1800 HDTV. Thanks SEARS!!!!!!!!!!!:banana01:

Way to go!!

Guest Deals4Me

yeppsies...Ours too...

first 200

WOO HOO!!! This town is a ghost town and there was no advertising...Wonder if I can kiss my friends mom's butt to get a couple...hehehe.

When we went last year, it was easy. We also got a free candybar with it too.(ooohhhhh):loli: But the line never reached 200, we were tempted to take-off our jackets and run thru again.;) But, we are not those type of people.:tongue1:

I heard on the radio that my Sears is giving away giftcards to the first 200 people in line Saturday morning. My question is, do they expire that day or could I just show up at 7 a.m. and get one and use it another day?

I called my Sears just now and they said 200 cards being passed out at Men's dept and they are only good for that day. My question is, if you buy a more expensive item can you use more than one gift card on it as my DH and DD will be in line with me?? Anyone try that yet?

Online the weekly ad says 25 cards but I called the store and they said 200, and at the men's department. My kindergartener just ripped the knee of yet another pair of pants today so I think I'm going to need to head down there and use the card(s) we get on some pants for him.

Thanks for the heads up, you guys! I would not have known about this promotion were it not for GottaDeal! I just came back after getting 2 of the $10 gift cards (nowhere near 200 people so I went through twice, after assuring there was a different guy I could get one from...not that he'd have remembered me anyway). None of the sales today really impressed me, so I figure I'll just get $20 off a normal-priced item (but there was no need for me to stay out there to do that; will hit the store later when I plan to be out that way again anyway).

-Mark-