So, how much damage did you actually do?

SuperMommy

I'm trying to spend less than last year. So, both kids will get roughly $200 each spent on them. I'll spend ~ $75 on my husband, ~ $50 on my mom. We may splurge and get the kids a PS2, but I'm kinda waiting to see what it gets bundled with, gamewise, before Christmas.

My 5yo is done except for a couple of hotwheel cars and play-doh stocking stuffers. This shouldn't be more than $10. My teenager actually went with me to pick out her gifts. I still have ~100 to spend on her but if we get the PS2, I'll get her some games. She may get a BB gift card to round things out.

My kids also exchange with 2 of their cousins but we have a $20 limit. Since they are a teenager and a 20-something college student we usually go the gift card/cash route with them.

Oh, I almost forgot the teenager's boyfriend. We got some pretty good deals on "Family Guy" dvds. I've spent ~$25 on him.

I was good. I was tired and didn't really need anything so I slept late and went to Kohl's about 11. I spent 69. there, buying 7 fleece throws for co-workers that were on sale for 6.99 each and two down throws on sale for 9.99 each for two bosses. (And I got my $10 in Kohls cash to use next time). Well actually it was about 80 because I went to the Dollar store for gift wrap and bags afterwards.

$3,350.35:2banned:

If I get all the rebates it will bring it down to $2,692.35

I picked up a couple things for friends at other best buys who did not get what they wanted as I was first in line.

So that will bring my purchases down to $944.19

Merry xmas to me

:gd_not_ri

We planned on spending around $250 (well, $25 for putting items on layaway anyway), but we ended up spending $1100!!! :cry2: We weren't planning the laptop, desktop, or camera, but got all 3 of them at Walmart ;) So in electronics alone, we spent $900 - so minus those, we didn't do too bad :tongue1:

$1513.49

Plasma Tv - 999.99

Plus they had 5 xbox 360's so i picked up one of those for my brother...

Xbox 360 - 399.99

THats a grand total of $1513.49

Wow, you lucky dog!! I didn't even bother asking about the Xbox 360. I just plan to get it in a few months for my birthday. :banana01:

Px # $200.00/ WM $75 / TRU $10 /Walgreens $31

Planned on spending about $250.00 - MIL gave us $100.00 to get the kids something so out of what we spent $90.00 of this was from the MIL. so we can in under buget. Unless you count breakfast at cracker barell then we were right on target.

When to visit for Thanksgiving. Planned to spend about 600.00. Ended up spending around 800.00. Includes 2 lunches our with the kids, purse party (3 purseds and 2 wallets) a play and dinner. Got $110.0 back from Kohl's and will get 75.00 back after MIR. So all in all a great time and not to much damage. Really only have 3 people left to buy for. Might be an okay year!!!

Happy Holidays!!!