My Walmart still has the BF Prices and are honoring them!

rchristiansen

Yeah, my sister called me at around 4:30 this afternoon to tell me that Walmart had extended its doorbusters and the prices were good throughout the day. I didn't bother with Walmart this morning; I thought I'd do better at the mall and at Kohl's. They still had the Lexmark all-in-one for $39.88 that I wanted so badly but missed out on because I didn't go during doorbusters, so she picked it up for me. She also got a boatload of Leapfrog products for ridiculously low prices.

I was thinking of buying it online when I saw that the doorbuster price was still good online at about 1 pm. Glad I didn't... now I hae my new printer hooked up to my computer right away and I didn't have to pay for shipping!

I went into mine last night and they still had a Sponge Bob tv/dvd player, TONS of carebears for $5, and a lot of other BF items with the BF price still on them.

I was suprised to even see some PCs left over. Oh, and the bike that I stood in line for 45 minutes for...was still there also. LOL

If they are still honoring BF prices, any chance that they will still match prices from other stores today as well (I know, no doorbusters, but maybe some of the DVD deals that are still valid today?)

Targets ad runs through today and they have some $8.88 DVDs. I bet Wal-Mart will still PM because the ad is still available.

Most of the Black Friday deals at Wal-Mart are special buys and come in at the BF price so it will remain at the BF price til they run out or put it on sale for less

Our WM is the same way. If you are lucky enough to find any blitz items a week from now, they will still ring up for the BF price because they have special barcodes on them.