Care Bears @ my Wal-Mart-CHAOS!!

aerosmithgirl

Guest all2tired

Thank you everybody that replied. I'm sorry but both cabbage patch newborns have been claimed. 1 by lyricsmama and the other by toninjack.

Thank you all for your interest

I wish I knew about this. I would have picked them up for you guys. Literally, my Walmart had 2 HUGE pallets of CPK. I checked out and maybe 20 if that were missing. Same with the CareBears. No one wanted them here. They were grabbing the LeapPad, VideoNow Color, and Light Sabers. Though I thought they looked cheapy to me

I wish I knew about this. I would have picked them up for you guys. Literally, my Walmart had 2 HUGE pallets of CPK. I checked out and maybe 20 if that were missing. Same with the CareBears. No one wanted them here. They were grabbing the LeapPad, VideoNow Color, and Light Sabers. Though I thought they looked cheapy to me

Our Walmart had 1 pallet of them. I wish they would have had 2.

I went to Walmart this morning planning on getting the cabbage patch kid and a care bear. When I saw the care bears they were not what I was expecting. They weren't the furry type. They were made of fleece or something. They just seemed like they were a lower quality so I passed it up. Even though everyone was grabbing them they had about 50 left this morning. The cabbage patch kids went really quickly. They started out with a square stack about 4 feet high and when I left the stack was about 2 dolls high.

At our walmart the carebears and CPK were right next to each other. By the time I grabbed 6 Carebears the cabbage patch kids were down to one layer. In less than a minute they were completly gone. I was lucky to get one. Some lady left her 9 or 10 year old boy there to get one of each. A Walmart worker had to put his arms around the poor boy so he wouldn't get trampled. I don't know what that mother was thinking. She told him to grab the stuff and then push through and get out of there. There was no way that boy was going any where. He did get what he wanted though.

The carebears were gone in 30 seconds. The people camped out in front of them basically dove into them. The woman in front of me thought she was trying to get a rebound and blocked me out with her butt while DH grabbed bears. I was able to get four...had to be quick!!

omg me too! i thought i was losing it :cheesy:

No you aren't losing it--but the talking ones are at Kmart today for $9 something :-)

There are still pallets of the Cinderella dress up set, Noah's ark, fly wheels, appliances, tool chest, Leap pads, bikes, probably 100 of the 23" tv's, 5-6 of the Spongebob Tv's and DVD players and lots of the dishes at the Walmart Supercenter in gallatin, TN, Today!! They also still had 3 of the gameboys, but I don't think that they will sell them for $48 because they were in the case where the price says $79 something. They just opened a new supercenter in Hendersonville, so the gallatin store didn't have as many people.

I don't know what my WM had left, nothing probably. I can't go back just yet.lol I am still traumatized. I was told by a friend of mine who works there that all blitz items (except for some tvs) were gone in a matter of 30-45 minutes after 5. This was the case at our WM, too. Those Care Bears and CPK babies were HOT!!! My DD managed to get two of each because both of my DDs wanted one.

If you have time, stop by Walmart and check again today. Some of the things that were tossed aside when the herds thundered through have reappeared on the shelves. I stopped in a different Walmart today to pick up some pop and saw fly wheels, hot wheels, two care bears up on a shelf, and some of the cheap leap pad books.