A++++ for Target BF

wf2afcop

I got there this morning at 0605, I was able to walk right in and get EVERYTHING, I mean everything on my list--to include a XBOX 360, I could not beleive I got one, they had 2 left, he just put them out and I saw them and scooped up one, I was soooo glad. He said they were out less than 15 seconds and both were gone. He was the manager and said that was IT until Feb 06!! :eek: !!

I was able to check out with everything in electronics all associates were above and beyond nice and helpful. Renewed faith in Target stores.

I agree -- I went to Target Wednesday to scope stuff out and got my shopping done this morning in 4 minutes. They had ALL the registers open -- I was the first to check out. They had a lot of most of the items which is good because it means fewer frustrated customers. Now I just need them to open a Target in town so it isn't a 45 minute drive!

Target has been my favorite store year round for a while now. Their prices are higher than Walmarts for some stuff, lower for other stuff, but it is ALWAYS a pleasant shopping experience, which I can rarely say about Walmart. My wife and I drive a little bit farther to go to Target instead of Walmart.

ditto. Target was the best place for me for the third year in a row now, very organized. They even had a barrier of carts to form a line that stopped all the people thinking they would just walk up the the front at 6am.

BTW Good luck with the XBox, been hearing nothing but horror stories for the last 3 days. If you have any problems google xbox 360 ripoff ....lots of forums people offering help.

Target is the best! I just walked into Target about an hour ago... I planned to do a lot of BF shopping but my niece was born on Monday and I changed all my plans... I had to go to Target today just to get some formula, diapers, and some premie onesies for my sister and I got a copy of the Simpsons Season Six and Simpson's Road Rage for GBA @ 3 in the afternoon! The shelves were STOCKED! I was very glad.