First BF, worst day of my life

viper2ko

Alright Im 17 and should be able to go by myself. But my dad thinks i cant go by myself anywhere yet. So my goal was to get the toshiba at CC. We got there at 2am, thanks to my dads slowing driving. I wanted to get there at 1am. So id say we were about the 20th and 21st people in line. So the line grows huge by 4 and at 430 everyone just gathers at the door, no more line or orginization. The ****bags at CC just started giving vouchers for the laptop to douchebags who just arrived there at 5am. So all the vouchers are gone and im pissed, but i decide to get the 799 acer laptop. Edited by viper2ko

I am sorry to hear that... Look at it this way. He willingly and knowingly bought it for you at the store. If he didn’t want you to have it he should have never paid for it in the first place! I would say keep it, and enjoy it.

Now this is also coming from someone that does not know your parents or live with you but it is just something to think about. BF can be great or it can be not so hot just give it a shot again next year. I wish you the best of luck.

Sorry to hear about that man. I'm 17 also and this was my first BF I have experienced my myself. I went to Wal-Mart to get the $378 laptop. Let me tell you, this little thing is very powerful for the price. I'm very satisfied with my purchase.

Guest all2tired
Sorry to hear about your experience. Not all BF saales go that way and I wouldn't return the laptop. The rebates will come it may just take longer due to the Holiday demand.

My daughter is 15 and had her first BF experience today..lol.(She did do Thanksgiving at Kmart last year) First thing she says when we get there is "Are ya'll crazy?? We have to stand and wait here for an hour and 45 minutes..lol."

But she did great! She was alot of help going back and forth to our group, getting drinks and takiing them back to people with us. And she grabbed some stuff on the way.

She did me proud! :cheesy:

That sucks dude! Mostly b/c of the idiots at CC. That's why I stand behind my BB. May have to get there earlier but they do things right! A guy in front of my was 16 and he was there to get a tv. His Dad gave him his credit card to use. I told him there's a 99% chance that they won't let him use the card, since it's not his name on it. The kid started freakin, trying to think of what he could do. But it was actually his Dad's debit card, so the kid went to an ATM and just took out cash. I actually ran into him and his friend at the door on my way out and they were waiting for them to bring his TV up. He thanked me again for letting him know about the credit card thing.

Worst day of your life? Are we being a TAD dramaic here. The whole I'm 17 old enough stuff fine but given your post and the whining doesn't give the impression of someone old enough to campout all night with strangers at CC. Sorry no offense but not everyone gets the deal. I didn't get a few things I wanted. It happens. I hope you return the laptop and find a better deal and have a better BF next year

Mara