roll call: who's awake ?

peanut92973

I just got back from Best Buy in Waldorf, MD. The line was around the front of the store at 1AM. The same thing with the three WalMarts in the area. I'm going to follow the lead of a few others in the laptop thread and try to get one of the $375 laptops online instead.

Im awake tapping my fingers, and shaking my foot LOL Im not leaving till 3:30 for Wamart, it is not getting here fast enough.

I took a couple hour snooze after we got back from Turkey dinner, found myself tossing and turning at 1 so I just got up, hopefully Ill make it till later tonight because Im gonna be runnin round ALL day :coffeetim

Was planning to be in line at bb at 3:00am.

Think I have a shot at the kodak c360 camera?

I'd bet very little chance. 3am is very late for Best Buy and that Kodak camera seems to be a hot deal (I haven't looked at it much, but from what I've read on this forum in the past day...). Good luck. :D

I just got back from my walmart (changes shifts with wife since i have to work till 0400) There is 2 people in line as of 0300 and not even in front of the grocery entrance were the blitz items are going to be at. I gotta good feeling my first BF is gonna be a good one! :):gd_pineap :gd_pineap :gd_pineap :gd_pineap :gd_not_ri :gd_not_ri :gd_not_ri :gd_not_ri