Anyone already lined up?

Guest general41391

We had people...or at least one guy that was not hiding it...selling tickets to people in line last year and the cops threw him out...made him leave the premises. I'm not sure I believe the poster that he is really there and going to do this...but if by chance it is true...I surely hope they get caught.

or we can just be really dumb and take the tickets and leave best buy

Im not laughing and really dont care as Im sure this person isnt in my town...but Im more shaking my head at the childish-ness of the youngster here. :g_shrug:

Some people will do anything to get a deal and I admire that! Though I do think this is a little extreme.

Well, here's one that will crack you up- My SIL seems to think she is going to get in line at Best Buy at 4am and still be able to get one of the $150 desktops! I tried to warn her, she wouldn't listen. Oh well, good luck to ya then. Don't say I didn't tell ya so lol.

Well, here's one that will crack you up- My SIL seems to think she is going to get in line at Best Buy at 4am and still be able to get one of the $150 desktops! I tried to warn her, she wouldn't listen. Oh well, good luck to ya then. Don't say I didn't tell ya so lol.

Man, I'd love to be there for the "I told you so!" moment. Some people just have no idea.

Guest Mom1979

I don't understand how getting in line will help. Last year at Wal*Mart, since they're open 24/7, they had the items out early, but they were covered, and then at 5am they were uncovered.

I can't wait! I want that care bear!