Robosapien at Linen n Things

whafs8

I just wanted everyone to know I ordered a robosapien at linen n things for 42.87 with shipping and tax. I have a 20 % coupon code 918200000000 this says for pick up in store only but I got it for shipping. So anyone who wants one hurry up. Thanks let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for the coupon code. LNT has a great deal o the iH5 iPod™ Alarm Clock Radio- its 69.99, $10 cheaper than anywhere else. Target has it for 79, and elsewhere I saw for 99. I was able to use this coupon code to get an additional 20% off! 55.99!

Wooohooo! Thanks SO much to the Op!!! Now, the only thing is....I get very nervous when I do online stuff, because I've had my orders cancelled before. It clearly says on my print ad..."not for use with any other discount." If I order this, and they cancel my order, and I miss this deal....I will be mad! But for now...I'm very happy! :gd_not_ri

i got one over at walmart using the linens and things ad to pricematch for $39.99 yesterday. it was the hit of my shopping trip. this toy looks very cool. i googled earlier today and found a good site that shows different shows/news clips with it in action. it was good to see because although it looked cool i realy wasnt sure how it works. i posted the link in the other thread about price matching (PM) if anyone is interested to see it working.

kathy

I thought Circuit City had the same one for the same price but added a mini robo-sapien?

I saw them in stock at CC too..

BTW, These are being discounted bcoz version2 is coming (FOr USD189)

I purchased this item in-store at CC. The mini RoboSapien is inside the packaging with the big one, so I didn't think it was a special addition.