What ADS Didn't You Get?

StickyKeys

I didn't get Walmart or KB which of course are the 2 places I am going to. UGHH I really wanted to see what the video now XP comes with for $49.99 but I can't read it on-line. Can anyone tell me what it says please? Does it tell you what discs it comes with?

Thanks

Vicki

I got the following ads:

WalMart

SAM's Club

CVS/Pharmacy

Target

Lowes

Circuit City

Kirklands

GCO Outfitters (Local?)

Stein Mart

Sears

Goody's

A.C. Moore

The Create

Parisian

Office Depot

HHGREGG

Home Depot

Rack Room Shoes

Michaels

Friedman's Jewelers

Radio Shack

Staples

Macy's

KMart

Old Navy

Office Max

Hibbett Sports

Walgreens

Best Buy

Eckards

Dillards

BrandsMart

IKEA

Dell

GAP

Dick's

Bass Pro Shop

PepBoys Auto

GNC

NOTE: I didn't get CompUSA from the AJC (ajc.com)

DH's a carrier, so I know I got all I'm supposed to get. Supposedly our local paper was not going to put any in until Friday morning! Well, several stores threatened to pull their ads if they did this. I have a feeling that tomorrow's paper will have a lot of ads in it. I'm getting mine from DH at 1:30 am.

We didn't get:

Ace Hardware

Kohl's

Walgreens

Office Max

comp USA

Staples

KB toys

Macy's

Old Navy

Michaels

KMart

And I'm sure there's more. Our paper was so skinny. DH was expecting 4 per bundle and got 8.

Wow, I couldn't believe how thin our paper was today! Sunday's paper was 3 times thicker. Rather than say what ads I didn't get, it'd be quicker and easier to just say which ads I did get. Of the major stores:

Best Buy, Kmart, Target, Sears, Kaufmann's, Macy's, Dicks. That's it!! No Circuit City, no CompUSA, no Kohls... If it wasn't for this site and already having the ads downloaded I'd be really upset.

I waited too long, and went out at 11am, and all papers in town were sold out. I live in a small suberb of Phoenix (Maricopa), about 20 miles outside of town, with a population of about 10,000. If all the papers in this one-horse town are sold out by 11am, that means everyone is interested in BF deals! I think I need to go a few hours earlier now.

Didn't get:

Wal-Mart

Media Play (figured there would be one)

FYE (also figured there would be one)

Sears (don't think I have this one here)

Old Navy

Got:

Staples

Kmart

Circuit City (was surprised, since we don't get CC in the regular Sunday ads anymore)

Best Buy

KB Toys

Toys R Us

Filenes

JC Penney

Kohls

EB Games

Lowes

Rite Aid

etc.

Hey which paper did you get, I got the Lincoln Journal Star and mine didn't have either a Kohls or a Toys R Us ad!

I don't remember seeing Kohls, but I did have Toys R Us. What stores are you planning on going to?

For some reason my Mom got them in her paper so she brought them to me. Anyway, I am planning on hitting Walmart on 27th, ShopKo, Target, Kohls, Sears, and Michaels. I still haven't decided which one I am going to go to first. Which stores are you going to?

Big Lots, and Goodys

I got the columbus dispatch and Marion Star and both didnt have neither...so i would assume Goodys was in yesterdays marion star, and big lots i have no idea cuz i get the CD everyday delivered...we had to "steal" a "free" the bag from an abandoned house just to get walmarts columbus market, cuz we got the marion market one..big difference in prices on some things...ie laptop 488, columbus 378, and meijers ads, and andersons, and some others all those were not in the dispatch...so i was on the prowl this morning...lol

I didn't get big lots or goodys either. Missing JCpenny to. Goodys was great last year with 15% military discont on top of the sale prices. I wanted an add darnit

We got them all - In fact we got one for Safeway (a Grocery Store) that had ads for Toys. Some pretty good deals too! They pitched "Avoid the mall rush..."

But my Mom in Wisconsin did NOT get WalMart and in fact I saw a WalMart commercial that said the prices were not valid in Alaska, Hawaii, Wisconsin, Canada, or Peurto Rico. I can understand the others buy how come Wisconsin - Weird!!!!